Chapter 8

*Third Persons POV*

It was lunch time. Gulf,Mew, Bright and Tar were at school but Gulf was sitting separately. Although Tar was younger than Gulf, he used to study in the same grade as Gulf.

Mew,Bright and Tar were having their lunch when Gulf entered the cafeteria. He was holding his plate, looking around for a place so that he can sit.

"GULF!!" Shouted Bright. Gulf looked at him. Bright smiled cause this was the first time Gulf didn't ignore him after the incident. Bright smiled and waved his hands, asking for Gulf to come over there.

Gulf was tired of ignoring his dear phis. So he decided to forget what had happened and go there.

Mew and Bright smiled at eachother when they saw Gulf coming towards them.

"Gulf, we are really sorry for what happened. Forgive us please....please?" Mew and Bright apologized, trying to convince Gulf with their puppy eyes.

"Mhmmm...it's okay." Gulf said and casually started eating his lunch. They didn't talk during the whole break but at least the sulking game was over......right?

The author is very naughty.

*Mews POV*

Finally our little Gulf started talking to us. I am sooo happy. We even went to his house to play but sadly Tar couldn't come since he was sick....that's what his(Tar's) mother said.

We played with his barbies and he showed us his new dress collection. Me and Bright helped him wear dresses and put makeup on him.....lets say that didn't end well.

We also ate the cookies baked by Aunt Nan. When we went to playground, Grace was so happy to see Gulf that she jumped and hugged him, resulting both of them to fall on ground.

Everyone was very happy. The girls made new necklaces and bracelets for Gulf and some of them even gave him their dolls.

That day I decided to spend the night at Gulfs house but Bright has to go to his house because his mother is kinda sick.

*At night*

We were laying on Gulfs bed. He was wearing his pajamas that had hello kitty printed on it and mine had milk bottles. He looks soo cute when he wears Pajama.

"P'Mew? What you looking at me like that?" He asked touching my nose with his nose. I chuckled and held him closer.

"Because....my baby Gulf is looking sooo cute that P'Mew wants to eat your cheeks right now." I replied acting like I am trying to eat his cheeks.

He giggled cutely and pushed my face away from his cheeks.

"P'Mew....." Gulf called me but this time his voice was sad.

"Please don't love tar more than me..." Gulf completed his sentence. I felt a pang in my heart. I hurt him soo much.

"Oh no my baby...I will never love anyone else more than my little Gulf." I replied in a cute voice trying to cheer him up and that worked well.
I pinched his cheeks.

"P'Mew, There will be function in the town on Saturday, right?" He asked me curiously. Aww he looks so cute when his Bambi eyes grow big out of curiosity. I nodded as an answer.

"I hope you will be prince and I will be princess again like last year and remember that time P'bight became a horse. Hahaha so funny." Gulf started rolling on bed clutching his stomach.

I smiled at this cute little fluff ball and hugged him, his face was on my neck. I could feel his soft breathe, tickling my skin.

Oh god I love my little Gulfie sooo much.

"Good night, phi." He said.
"Good night, Nong." I replied

Ufff finally they are together now, but for how long? Hehe.