Prologue

Our protaganist,Shigeo Kageyama , a young esper both bless and curse by his immense psychic power. Through out his live,his power for countless time save many live of his friend or foe from both evil spirit to another esper that use their power for wrong cause.Right now Mob is risking his live fighting against an opponent that nearly equal to his power.

*KABOOM?!!*

*CRACK* *SPLASH*
The conclution of final battle between most powerful Esper in world shake the the ground each time their fist collide.Against the opponent that nearly equal power,For Mob this are indeed the second hardest battle Mob has ever fought.The first one is an evil spirit that once posses a young wealthy girl named Mogami.He once a great Esper of 20th century but he killing himself to become evil spirit after the death of his mother cause by his very action.The battle it self has force ??? to interfere.

Mob opponent is the boss evil organisation comprise of powerful Esper lead name Suzuki Toichiro. After he unleash his full extent of his psychic energy he accumulate for 20 years, transforming him into a giant grey devil with fire cover his head while generate and extreme heat that only Mob can withstand. Truly form of the devil from hell.

Toichiro fighting against Mob without holding back. Mob even after of his most powerful form "Courage" born from his desire to live and save his friend still getting overpowered by Toichiro and slowly getting push back.After few exchange of fist, Toichiro has loss control of his power because his body could not handle the stress of his new found form.This is opportunity for Mob to defeat Toichiro once and for all.

Mob:"I will defeat you" As he unleash his latent power of psychic energy wave to the venerable Toichiro

But this action prove to be wrong as a powerful wave of psychic energy strike Toichiro as he to focus to maintenance his power to notice the attack in short time has reveal fragile form of the weak black skeleton that look like people get burn to dead.

Toichiro:"Aaaarrrrrrgghhhhh?!!"As he scream with all his might as white light appear in crack around his body.The scream is very similar to the scream of evil spirit that Mogami control as he struggle to control the energy from exploding.

Upon realising his fatal mistake, Mob immediately run to his Master and friend and to warned them.But deep down he know full well they could't escape the blast radius as Toichiro energy is to great to contain.While Mob is not academically good as his brother Ritsu,he can sense the energy and with quick calculate,the explosion is greater than Hiroshima and Nagasaki nuclear bomb during World War 2 in term of radius at very least he think.

Upon this fact,Mob decided to turn back to location where Mob and Toichiro fought and also epicentre of the explosion.The location is the underground sewer system to prevent flood.Upon arriving,a naked man Toichiro sitting around as his face shown of people lose hope upon facing the death.His massive white energy emitting a light so great that rival the brightest light make by mankind.

Toichiro:"You make a right choice kid,the only way to save your friend from this disaster by putting an end of my life.So please hurry up before is to l---"As his speech interrupts by none other than Mob.

Mob:"Yes I already know that.Your energy is too massive and is easy to deduct the consequences even for me.But.."As he created a single layer of barrier made from psychic energy as Mob sitting infront Toichiro.

Toichiro:"What are you even doing.You already know about this but still doing a futile effort. Why you refuse to kill me.It's the only way." While he beginning to confuse at what Mob is doing.

Mob:"Yes,but killing you is very sad and to immoral.Althou I do attempt to kill you,In bottom of my heart.I'm truly sorry of what I have done.Also I know you not evil but just a misguided soul loss by your own power.I my self some time like you but with difference circumstance."