Chapter 6:Chaos in Festival Pt2

As the the green unanimous green looking plant figure appear from the ground,seeking its prey.The appearamce have mouth at the centre of head the flower with purple,blue line on the leave.The vine that rise up to the sky have similar feature but the head is not open.

But the green plant or flower monster are not alone as it accompany by a monster that attack Mob in other days.All of people close to it a froze for few second because of confusion and its enough for monster to rush and kill few people.

Spirit War Shadow:"Groaaaaaarr!!"As its sharp claw strike the closest Orario Citizen,thus the first blood was spoil on that day.

Orario Citizen 1:"Aaaaaaahhhhh!!"

Orario Citizen 2:"Run for your life!!"

The causality begin to rise up as the monster spread out from the hole made by giant plant thing.As the remaining of them stay at the same location and begin killing spree.The number keep increasing at slow pace.

Mord:"What the hell is going on.Damn!!"

Mord Party Member 1:"I never seen that monster before.Wait is that War Shadow?Why low level monster wearing some kind of green armor."

Mord Party Member 2:" Furthermore, that monster attack pattern seem to organise for a monster"

Mord:"Shut up you guys.We either stand our ground and fight or flee and I choose... FLEE!!"As he run away as fast he can.

As three other also follow Mord with great speed befitting Level 2 Adventure.

Lefiya:"Hey!! don't you run you coward.Tsk,By the way Is that monster from...."As she ready her staff and pointed to monster direction.

Mob:"Yes is the same monster that attack my familiar.days ago"As he power up his blue psychic aura covering his body.His expression has turn into serious.He witness people get kill and something inside of him begin to out of control.

PROGRESS TOWARDS EXPLOSION
49/50%

The explosive meter is already reach the limiter.Thanks to that limit,Mob emotional was keep in check despite the horror he witness that usually make him explode on instant.The question is,how long this solution keep working. Even with Alcanum, Mob power as being stated before is more than enough to rival them in full power.

During the rising and static emotional state,He notice a little girl that look like cat person with cream hair colour just 20 meter infront of him,froze as the Spirit War Shadow. As the monster approaching the girl. The girl seem not alone because she was accompany by and blonde elf.As second pass,the monster open its claw and strike with powerful attack enough to kill high Level 2 Adventure.

The girl's:"Kyaaaaaa!!!!!---"As two of them close they eyes.

*Wooosshhhhh!!!"

*BOOOOMMM----!!!*

*Smoke--*

As two girl await and accept they fate but the attack seem longer than they anticipate.The cat girl brave herself to open her eye but she shock what she just witness.A man with red robe while emitting Blue aura from his body.The huge monster sharp claw stop in mid air by some sort wall of light.

The monster is struggling to move its claw but then the man in red robe move his hand and bathing the monster with intense light and make the monster disappear.The man ask a question.

Mob:"Are you ok?Here, come close to me.(Thank god I manage to save them)"

Cat girl:"Yes... ano.. sir?But..".Her heart begin to beat faster and her vision become weird.