Chapter 2:Welcome to Orario

~Orario,Main Gate~

??:"Next?!!"

Bell and Mob see a long line of people at the gate.Each of them is inspected. They already arrive hour ago but the line is so long has slow them to enter. After another hour or so,is their turn.

?:"Are two of you want to become adventure?"

Bell:"Yes,two of us want to become adventure"

??:"Hmmm.. that true.This group has"

Bell:"Yes,my friend here the one who defeat it.I'm just helping a bit hihi.Oh my name is Bell Cranel so please call me Bell"

Mob:"My name is Kageyama Shigeo please call me Mob.(What is familiar?I must ask her about it"

Shakri:"Ehhh...are you from far east?To think such strong at your age without even receive fauna.Well I need to check your fauna or magic and little inspection and identification fails according to procedure.Please bear with it"

Mob:"(Far east?Maybe that is my origin)Yes ma'am."

.............................................................

-During inspection-

Shakri:"(Hmmmm..... what the.He housing such power?He not even have fauna yet but he already this powerful ?.True is not powerful enough to overpower Level 2 adventure but at this age if he put on edge.Even I might get injured.But this power is strange.Is not magic but he can absorb surround the area rich with mana to fill this his body and is not fauna either but can get stronger.I pray safety of the young man once he enter)"As she making a little shock face.Until now,never once she met this powerful individual before they become adventure.

PS:At this point,Mob emotion explosion not stack yet so that why she could not detect it Mob immense power.At this point Mob just like empty vessel.

Mob:"Ma'am can I ask a question?Is adventure suppose to have familiar first?What is familiar in the first place"

Shakri:"Ohh!I will to explain to you.You see, adventure is individual who receive blessing from god or goddess.Their rank is base on their growth.For the beginner start from Level 1.They will get stronger each time their hunt monster in dungeon.If they lucky,some of them can get Skill every time they level up or during the process at least.I suppose you don't know about it.For Familia, are made up of adventurers and supporters headed by a God or Goddess. They are named after the God or Goddess in charge, such as Hestia being the head of the Hestia Familia. Most Familia are exploration type Familia, though there are other types such as business type, industrial type, medicinal type, and even nation type. Each Familia is given a rank ranging from I to S based on size and achievements, which is taken into account in determining how much money each Familia has to pay the Guild during their monthly taxes.Bell how about you."As she move her vision to Bell as he was inspected by other Ganesha familiar

Bell:"I suppose I know a little.After we enter familiar,we can register ourselves at guild and start hunting at dungeon.Each time we kill monster the drop mana stone which we trade for valis.If we lucky enough we can get drop item."

Shakri:"Correct but why did't explain to this fellow?"

Bell:"It seem I forgot.I'm sorry Mob-san"As give quickly bow his head.

Mob who still did't understand yet has some insight.But he heard "KILLING" word

Mob:"Did you said killing?Do we need to kill monster?"

Shakri:"No need to worry about, Monster is not consider a living creature like us because they born from dungeon itself.Each time we kill,many will replace their place.Plus each monster has a same face,body on each species.After killing them they body disappear turning into some kind of smoke leaving only mana stone or drop item.For average,it take at least a month to get used to."