Chapter 5:Chaos In Festival Pt 1

~GUILD OFFICE BUILDING,PRIVATE ROOM~
-LATE EVENING 7:30 P.M.-

Eina:"Sooo.. to sum everything up,Some women with red blood hair just summon and control irregular version of War Shadow called "SPIRIT" what so over and Mob manage to buy time until back up arrive.Miss Filvis and Miss Lefiya come to rescue you.Plus this Monsters just drop the new kind of drop and you want my advise to turn it into something useful,Correct."As she facing the Black and White duo with straight face while examining the green plat on the table

Mob/Bell:"Yes Ma'am."As two of them sitting stiff and sweating bullet.

Eina:"Hmmmm...... may I have one of this.I want to sent to certain person for further investigation.Please don't worry about because I have some connection with that person vice versa.But I advice do not use this drop item yet because this is first time I saw this.Plus this item come from monsters that this unknown female control.So in mean please be refrain to go to dungeon for a while.I will issue this in the quest later for investigate.Now please care enough to describe this person that attack you."As she give Bell piece of paper and ink.After few minute of explanation and writing,then the deed done.

Mob:"Is this good enough Eina-san?"As he still worried about what just happen hours ago.

Eina:"Yes thank you.Hmm Bell-kun your armour seem not in good condition.Why you did not buy new one.*HER EYE GLASSES REFLECT THE LIGHT* I heard the rumour about certain of rookies manage to make income comparable to the seasoned veteran and still using starter weapon.Maybe they in dept or some thing"As he eye glaring at the two.

Bell:"Gherrrrrhh..... well I want to buy the equipment with my own money.Plus I already in dept with Mob to much because most of our share belong to him.Soo---"As his month were shut by Eina finger.

Eina:"Shoshoshoooshh--- I understand about that.*SIGN--* Well, I decided that this weekend I bring two of you.Two days after Monsterphilia tomorrow so it mean on this weekend.You two got did"

Bell:"Ehh--!!?Go where Eina-san?"As he ask question as he put his finger on the chin

Eina:"Bring two of you to some place to buy equipment.So how about it"

Mob:"Wait Eina-san.I have some thing to do on weekend.So I'm sorry"As he just remember about certain elve said earlier.He bow down 45° while sitting.

Bell:"Is that so.Well is just to of us now Eina-san.Ahahahaaaaa"As he laugh innocently.

Eina:"---?!!.A-are sure Mob-san. Leaving two of us alone like that.Is j-ju-just like a {Slow voice} a Date"As she blush red covering her face.

Bell:"Eina-san are you ok.Ahh!! don't tell me you sick"As he quickly approaching Eina and put his head to her head.Of course this make Eina blush even more.

Eina:"Euwwaaa!! *Slap* What are you doing Bell-kub"as she slap the albino boy fast lightning.Her force manage to make Bell fall down to the floor.

*THUD*

Bell:"I- I'm so sorry Eina-san."As he bow down infront the advisor.

Eina:"Mooouuu.. please refrain doing something like this again."As she pout and the same time her eye glaring at Bell with intense pressure.

Bell:"Hiiiieerrghhh--- Yes Ma'am"As he sit on his knee

Eina:"Good...*Cough* Now any question before we end the meeting" She ask with her usual tone.