1

The morning is here and she was walking down the corridor with the usual smile and greeting the students and her co teachers. She reach her cabin put down the books and her handbag on the table just then the door slam open and a student who looks like in hurry "Miss Kim jungkook got into a fight in the ground" Her eyes widen as she run out to the ground only to find her student jungkook beating a student while the crowd circle them. "Jungkook stop" she said aloud but he didn't listen. She went between and saparated them "I said jungkook stop" she said again when he came back to his senses. She went to the other boy helping him up "Are you okay?" he nodded and his friend took him to nurse. She turn to jungkook who look kinda annoyed "In my cabin now" she said and went to her cabin while he follows. This scene is nothing new he will get away with it and why is that? Couse he is son of the director of the University. No one wants to mess up with him. He doesn't fear any rule authority or teachers but there is a exception and that is Miss Kim Y/N. He doesn't fear her but he listen to her. Why? Cause he is crushing over her since the freshers. And she does know it but never minds couse she thinks that it's only attraction that will go soon and here jungkook have already imagined his whole life with her. He wants her to himself. She never judge him or fear him. That's what turned his attraction into love. And now all he wants her to accept him as a man not just a student.

"I told you many times not to get into fights. It's not good not only for others but you too." She said as she sat on her chair and he in the front. "Are you listening?" he just nodded if it was another teacher he wouldn't have listened he would have asked to call his dad to sought this out but it is her, she could even slap him to stop and he still wouldn't say a word. she sighs and open the drower and pulled out the first aid kit. She did notice the bruises on his knuckles. She stood and sat on the chair beside him and started treating his them. Jungkook felt so much on peace with you touch. "Don't get into fights hmm" he nodded and smiled. "You are a good student, just try to control your anger. It's not that hard right." you look at him with a soft gaze which he returned. "I'll try." she reached out to ruffle his hair. "just count up-to 10 backwards whenever you are angry It will help you." she suggested "But it doesn't help." she thought for sure moment "Then think about the person or thing you like the most. Do you think it could help? " he thought for a moment "Yes it can help" he thought he will think about you. It's the only thing which will help. "Miss Kim can you tell me something?" you nodded "Are you okay? You look tired." she was taken aback nobody noticed her state but he did. "Umm yes I'm okay." she said but he already noticed and open his bag and pulled out an energy drink. "Here, it will help you." "you don't have to jungkook." she said refusing "I don't have to but I want to. Please have it." he put the straw in it and handed it to her. She took a sip "Happy now?" he nodded. "Okay then I'll see you in the class. Alright?" he stood up bowing "Bye Miss Kim, see you in a bit." He grinned at her and walked out. Seriously this guy is younger then her but he is much taller with a broad body, tattoos eyebrow piercing the typical scary badboy look but the duality, like he can look sexy as hell but when he smiled he looks the cutest. Is her heart beating for him? Does it beats when she look at him? Does his indirect confession effects her? Is she falling for him? And the answer is YES she wants him too, he can see through her, she cries at night, he notice it in the morning just by looking at her. But is it Right?, isn't he her student?, doesn't he deserve better?

Jungkook pov

The day is going good enough so far for me, it would be better when Y/N would come. God she makes my day. It's her class and she can come anytime. And my wait was over when she came in with her smile. "Good afternoon everyone, hope you all are doing great." she and puts her things on the desk. "let's start with what we left in last class. Do anyone have any doubts or question regarding it." the class refused. "Alright, you guys are studying well I guess then, let's start the new topic then."

Time skip
The bell rang to my biggest displease. "Okay that's it for today, do revise what we discussed today."
She left, I wish I could talk to her, I wish she could share what's going on in her life with me.

1 week later

Yn pov

As I was walking in the school, I was greeted by Jungkook "Can I have a moment with you" I smiled gesturing him to walk in my cabin. "Yeah, come inside." he went into my cabin and sat on the chair while I set my things on the desk before sitting on the chair in front. "So, what is it?" he took a deep breath before starting "You know, this is serious and you already know it." oh God please don't confess please don't jungkook, I can't, we can't "I don't get it" his expressions change into serious and more scary. "You don't get it huh, isn't it obvious already, all the college can see and not you, I love you Y/N, don't you get it?" Don't do this Jungkook please. " I don't like you jungkook, I'm sorry." he stood up slamming his fist on the desk. "Then why do you care about me? Tell me, look into my eyes and then say you don't like me." I stood as well but still not making any eye contact with him. "Jungkook please stop." he walks up to me pinning me on the desk. "Just say you don't like me and I'll stop." my eyes filled with tears "I can't jungkook. I can't. You are making this hard for me, we can't date Jungkook. Just move on, you'll find someone better." he grips my arm "I don't want to find someone better, I want you, you only." I pushed him with all my strength "I already told you, you can't force me, now get out." I said the things that I don't mean, his expression are hurt, I don't want to hurt you Jungkook, I am so sorry. "If that's what you want, but it's only you for me." he said softly before walking out slamming the door. I break down into tears before my phone goes off. I quickly pick up after wiping my tears "Hello"
"Miss Y/N, your mom is in critical condition, we need you quickly."
"I'll be right there"
I panic picking my bag leaving for hospital.

Time skip.
Jungkook pov.

I think I messed up. I need to apologize, it's her class and she'll be here anytime. God, I hope she forgives me.
The door open but Y/N isn't here. It's Mr. Park.

"Good afternoon, Miss Kim can't take you class today, she had to leave for some personal reason." what personal reason, I hope she is fine.

To be continued

What do you think will happen next?
Comment down