Last

6 months later

Finally the graduation, Finally he is officially out of this place where he made alot of friends, created a bad boy image and met his woman. Finally the year in which he made a girlfriend, spend his time studying cooking for her, eating food cooked by her, movie nights, cuddle, kisses, taking care of each other when one is sick and a lot of sex, ended here, now he is ready to step in a new life, where he will be working with his dad to improve his skills and being able to make his parents proud, a life with her, imagining it makes him happy.

His parents are here in the front seat. His other friends and their families are here. Once the ceremony ends, all the friends gave their friends hugs and promises to keep in touch. Some busy with their parents. Jungkook was standing with his parents but his eyes were looking for his woman. She was here when he was on stage giving him eye shining smile. But now she is not here, he wanted her to run up to him and congratulate him with a kiss. All he wants now is to see her but he can't his afternoon he booked with his parents for a family lunch. Alright then, his evening will be with her.

Now jungkook is in a fancy restaurant with his parents for lunch
Mr. Jeon: alright jungkook, get ready to start working with me.
Jungkook: I'm all ready dad, I'll make you proud
Mrs jeon: Also we bought you a apartment, you can move out if you want, you can stay with us too.
(They bought him a apartment couse they knew he have a girlfriend, also he is an adult he wants his personal space as well.)
Jungkook: Actually, I wanted a separate place to stay but you didn't have to do it eomma.
Mrs Jeon: Yeah you're a big boy now doesn't mean we can't buy you things. It's a graduation gift. Move in with your girlfriend there, I hope she likes it.
Jungkook: Yeah, I hope too.
Mr. Jeon : and yeah no need to stress, just enjoy your time, you can join after a month or two.
(He is glad his parents are so understanding)
Mrs. Jeon: So I heard your girlfriend is one of your teacher.
Jungkook: Yeah, she teaches biology, I took it as an extra subject it wasn't in my majors. (He let out a chuckle)
Mrs. Jeon: Just treat her right, I heard he went through a tragic past.

Jungkook nodded.
Mrs. Jeon: And bring her home. I want to meet her.
She smiled.

My baby💓 <Come over Daddy , I have a present for you>

His phone flooded with message and the snaps. His eyes went wide as his parents looked worried.

Mrs. Jeon: What happen? Is everything okay.
Jungkook: Yeah, I need to go. I'll see you later, bye mom and dad.

Mature content ahead

He took his jacket and drove straight to your apartment. And first thing he did after entering your apartment was to pick you up by your hips and kiss you roughly slamming you on the wall. You were only in the bra and panties, "seducing me when I'm with my parents." his hand squeeze your booty. "So you didn't want your present." "Oh baby, I want it more than anything" you slid your hand from his abs to cock, rubbing the area looking into his eyes biting your lips. "Then baby, let's get naked." he smirked before stripping and you take off your bra and panties. Now you guys are fully naked he turn you around like your face against the wall. "You deserve a good spanking first." he caress your skin while you bite you lips. "Do it, baby I'm all yours." and he landed a good spank on your butt. "Count babygirl"
"One" moan
Another spank
"two" moan.
Like this he gave you good ten spanks.
You were in intense pleasure
He slid his hand on your pussy, rubbing it which is wet. "So wet, just by spanking baby" he bites the neck softly "Just for you, baby." he turned you around and attached your naked body with his. "You're so naughty" his picked you up lips attached and layed you on the bed "let's do 69, sit on my face and face my cock." you get on top of him. Such a sensual position, your pinky core infront of his face, making him hard infront of you. You started to bob your head on his cock as he laps your pussy hand caressing your butt. He moves his tounge so good while you take his cock so well. "God you're so sexy from here." he pats your butt to indicate you to get off. You layed on the bed on your side while he layed behind you in a spooning position, lifting your leg a little he pushed himself in groaning in your ear. "Fuck, so good" he whispers and started moving his hips against yours.

Moans and groans filled the area, while you both were having the time of your life.

4...5...6 rounds, all in different position, one riding one doggy one missionary, against the wall and on the table and he was finally done with you, you come like 6 times, while he just 4 making you wonder what a stamina he has. It's like 3 am But seems like he is not fully done, he was still sucking your nipples like a baby, squeezing them laying all cuddled up on the bed. "Babe, let's move in" you caresses his head while he is having his time with your boobs. "Aren't you already moved in, like you spend more time here, always sleep here, you clothes even shampoo and cologne everything is here."

"Yeah, but we'll both officially move in, I got an apartment by my parents and they asked me to move you in with me. Aren't they amazing?" you nodded, "They wants to meet you soon. So I'll bring you to them this weekend and meanwhile let's move your things in with me." you chuckle planting a kiss on his cheek "Yeah alright, I'll do as you want." "No I want you to do everything willingly. And if you're not ready, let's cancel it."  you buried your face in his chest "No, I want to meet your parents, and move in with you, and I'm doing it willingly." he planted a soft kiss on your forehead "You're so sweet baby." you grabbed his hand and put them on your boob "Yeah I know but now play with them, I love it when you do it."
He smirked "Looks like 6 rounds wasn't enough huh." you kisses his lips "Yeah they weren't" he grasped your butt after giving it a good spank "Looks like I need to fuck you in the shower."

The end

So this ends here, might give you an epilogue. Comment your thoughts I like to read them:-):-)

One more age gap story (Mine to love) on its way( ̄3 ̄)