5

The day of the school trip is here, all the student were line up and were settle down by the the teachers instructions. There were around three buses. They were taken to a camping sight near the city. The place was peaceful and beautiful. Student were instructed to make their tents. 3 student have to share it. The student were given the right to choose their partner just to avoid the unnecessary fights just because they aren't getting along. Jungkook and his two friends jimin and eunwoo desided to share it. These 2 friends knew about their relationship because they are jungkook's trusted and secret keeping friends, they have many secrets, like smoking on the rooftop, no wonder jungkook was a bad boy. All were busy and jungkook wanted to have her attention. But she was busy making arrangements and making sure student were provided by any help they want.
"Alright student. As I can see all the student built their tents. You guys will be graduating soon, might as well enjoy our time here and make memories. let's give you a task. So we all will be playing a game, you guys have to find the clues, the one who win will be given a price. The clues could be anywhere here. But don't go inside the forest. Not that it is dangerous but just to help you, no clues are placed in the forest. You guys will be in groups, your tentmates are your group members. So are you guys ready. " the chemistry teacher instructed, Everyone cheered "Yes sir"
"Alright, your time starts now. "

In the evening

So the game they played was amazing, everyone had so much fun. The team which win was given new Tabalates, which no one expected. When the sun started to go down, they started cooking, all the 5 teacher and few student volunteer. While other set a bone fire and chairs and tables near the camp side under a roof. The food was served by some helpers on the sight. Everyone enjoyed the food. Yn was sitting with the other teachers while jungkook sat with his friends. All the day he was craving for her attention. Although he always have attention by the other female students, but he was only craving for her. She felt guilty, but she was busy all the day, being a teacher was hectic.

"All right student, you guys have 2 hours before you go to sleep, you can do whatever you guys want now but make sure you guys don't go too far, after 10 you guys will be in your respective tents without any excuse. Keep your phones with you. If something happens you can ring up any teacher. " Y/N instructed as the student were happy that they won't be having any teachers with them anymore. Everyone started to part their ways, some with their friends some alone.
Jungkook and his friend decided to stay here as they wasn't in the mood to roam around. They were still sitting on the table where they ate talking. The teacher went to their tents, when Y/N saw jungkook and his friends still here she went up to them. "Don't want to have a walk around guys?"
She placed her hand behind jungkook's chair as the three look up to them. "What to do miss your love sick boy is feeling sad because you didn't give attention to him." jimin smirked while eunwoo let out a laugh earning a glare from jungkook. "Baby I'm sorry, I was busy" she spoke to jungkook smiling at him. "It's okay babe. Don't mind them, they are assholes" she chuckles "Stop babying each other infront of us, we are single, don't make us feel alone." Jimin pouted "Do you think, I didn't saw you making out with sooyoung, stop playing innocent." Y/N chucked. "All right stop fighting, please go to your tent before 10 pm, Mr. Ko will be checking every tent. Baby I need to go, see you." she spoke to jungkook "Good night baby. I love you" you replied with the same words, before leaving to your tent. Jungkook was sad he didn't even get his good night kiss, hell he didn't get any kiss the whole day.

10:45 pm.

The student were back and Mr. Ko checked every tent before sleeping,

You were chating with jungkook.

Kookie 💓 <Babe, aren't you sleepy>

Y/N ♥️ < not yet, what you doing?>

Kookie 💓<Missing my sweetheart ❤>

Y/N♥️<Baby I miss you too❤>

Kookie💓<I want cuddles kisses and hugs babe:-(:-( Are you alone in your tent?>

Y/N♥️<Yes Kookie>

Kookie💓<I'm coming, wait there;-).>

She open the zipper of the tent when jungkook come.
And first thing jungkook did was to kiss her, which they both craved the whole day. After that they cuddled up under the blanket. "Gosh I missed you." Jungkook whispers to her as he snuggles more into his buff chest. He palms her round ass pating it a little. "Are you staying here?" he hummed. "then set an alarm off 6, other teachers will wake up at 7, you should leave before that." he did what she said, and back to cuddle her up. "Are you enjoying here?" his hand played with your hair. "Yes, it's beautiful here"

"Kookie" you called "What will you do after graduation "Take over Dad's business" "and?" you asked hoping to hear what you want. "And of course, introducing you to my parents. Proposing you, and get married, not that I'm in hurry, you can still continue to teach here, I won't stop you. You can take break when you get pregnant." your heart warms up how he already had planed your future with him, and the best part is, he won't be stoping you from working. Seriously, listening to your future with him here under a blanket cuddle up is the best feeling. You pecked his lips feeling overwhelmed "Oh come on I expected a good French kiss" he smirked doing what he said.
"Alright thats enough for today, now sleep, good night kookie" "Good night baby"

Again the next day was the same, playing stupid games, hiking on the hill, in the evening, cooking, eating playing stupid game of truth and dare when teachers left them in the night.
Between all this Jungkook got to know that there is a lake not so far from the camping sight. He told Y/N about and ask her to sneak out with him once the student sleeps. Yn refused but jungkook being a stubborn guy he manage her to agree but only once others fall asleep.

"It's pretty here." they sat together on the side of the lake, Jungkook had his arm around your shoulder while you rest your head on his. "The moon looks so pretty" jungkook's eyes were sete on you "you are more pretty"
I blushed at his complement.... As he pulled you in a kiss, "I love you so much" he whispers on your lips "I love you so much."

To be continued

Jungkook being an ideal boyfriend for me hehe 😂

Comment your thoughts down and what you want in next chapter :-):-)