2

4 days later
Jungkook pov

I haven't seen Y/N for last 4 days. She isn't coming and it's worrieng me the most, is she okay? Is she doing fine? I just hope she isn't hurt. Jungkook do something, I don't even know where she lives, looks like I have to find her address and visit her. I'm ready to get pushed away again, insulted, I just want to make sure she is doing fine.

"Dad, I need a help." his dad looks up who was sitting on the couch going through some files in the living room. "What is it?" his dad asked "Umm there is a teacher, I want her address." his dad frowns "Address of Y/N right?" I looked up taken aback little "How do you know?" he pause a little before telling "I am getting your every information son. I know how you follow her around" I took a deep breath before asking "Are you angry?"  he shook his head "No, I just want you to be happy. It's just don't force her, if you think she don't like you, give up. You understand?" I nodded. "Dad she likes me, it's just something is holding her back. She have some problem and I want to be there for her. And I kinda messed up when I last saw her, I want to apologize for that." my dad smiles "I am happy you realized your mistake. Just try to win her heart. Don't force her." I nodded, being happy to have a father like him "But isn't it wrong? Like she is my teacher."
He shook his head "Not at all, you guys are adults, you guys knows what's good for you. If you guys have relationship just try to hide it until you graduate hmm." I smiled "Okay, thanks for you advice, I needed it."
"The staff file is on my desk, you can find her address there."

Time skip
Evening

Finally I'm infront of her apartment. I rang the doorbell. My heart is beating fast. The door open, and the site broke my heart. She stood infront of me. Her hair messed up, her face had no color looks like she hadn't eat anything for days. "What are you doing here?" the first sentence I heard from her after four days. Her voice comes out broken. Looks like she cried alot. Which broke me. "Y/N what happen to you?" I reached for her face caressing it softly "Nothing Jungkook, please leave." "Why do you have to push me away. Please Y/N, just tell me what happens. Seeing you like this is breaking me." the next thing I knew her face buried in my chest as she breaks down in teares. I instantly wrapped my arms around her. "Jungkook she left. My mom she left me. I don't have anyone now. I'm alone in this world. There is no one who cares about me. I can't live anymore Jungkook." she sobs which is breaking my heart "No Y/N, I am here. You have me baby." she cries even more. I pushed her softly inside and shut the door, not wanting anyone to see us. "Just calm down Y/N." I rub her back softly as she slowly calms down. "Are you okay now." she nodded and I wiped her tears. "how did you know I live here?" she ask in broken voice. I pick her up walking into her apartment to place her on the couch. "Don't you know who I am." I smiled as she chuckles a little. "I am sorry, I didn't want to hurt you. But I had no option but to reject you." she buried her face in my chest. "No I'm sorry for behaving like that. I was hurt when you say you don't like me." she instantly looks up "I love you Jungkook, I was just afraid. I am sorry." I caress her head softly. "Stop saying sorry baby. I love you too." and she moves forward to plant a kiss on my lips, I smiled at her "You haven't eaten anything right? Let me look you something. What my baby wants to eat." "Some vegetable soup." "wait for me here, I'll be back." now that I look around her apartment, it's so cozy. Like I have room bigger than this but still I'm feeling comfortable and home her. Maybe because she is here with me.

I walked into the small open kitchen to cook some soup for her, my heart is so happy today, but I need to take care of Y/N, she is going through a lot

I placed the bowl infront of her, she gave me a small smile before sipping it with a spoon. "It's nice." I smiled at her "Eat well hmm. And don't skip meals again." she nodded before going back to eating. 
She took a sip again as I sit beside her "But we need to keep this private. At least until you graduate right? I don't want people to treat me different." I put my hand gently on her head. "Hmm let's keep it private. I'll take you on dates after college hours." she nodded " And we'll spend time here, is it okay." I smiled at her cute baby face "it's more than okay, we'll have more privacy, also you can give me some private lesson here." I smirk indicating her what I mean. " Yah, you pervert." her cheeks turned red making me chuckle.

Now we're cuddled up in her bed with blankets wrapped around us. She just took a shower after me, she smelles like lavender now. I lend her my shirt and I only had my sweatpants on. Her head is resting on my naked chest. "Baby do you wanna share what happened with you. Only if you're comfortable" she snuggled up more "You won't judge me right?" she questions me "Baby I won't ever hmm you trust me right?" she nodded and I run my fingers through her hair "You can share anything with me." she took a deep breath before starting. She told me everything from her abusive dad to how her mom got sick and now she is dead. I feel so sorry for her, she had to go through a lot, but now I'm here, I will make sure she is happy. "That's it" her voice cracks a little "I am sorry you had to go through this. I will protect you from now on." she smiled through her tears. " I love you." I replied with the same words before smashing my lips onto hers, which tastes like strawberry. The kiss turned into a messy one and passionate. She stuck her tongue out which I clasp between my lips to suck it, then swirling my tongue around hers. I broke the kiss before anything else happens "let's get you some sleep. You are tired right." she is still catching her breath she nodded her head before I snuggled her face in my chest  to put her in sleep.

To be continued

Now that they are together, next chapters gonna be sensual, intense and exciting 😉
Stay tuned