4

One month later

"Alright, everyone I have an announcement to make, as your exams ended last week, the director had plan a camping trip for you before Christmas holidays" the class filled with whispers "Silence, if anyone don't want to come, they have to give a valid reason, if it's related to your heath, you have to submit your medical cards." One student raised his hand catching my attention "For how long? " "it's for 3 days, we'll leave this Saturday" one more student raised her hand "Do we have to pay for it? "
"No it's free it's only for seniors." this time jungkook raised his hand "Are you coming Ms Y/N" "Yeah only 5 teachers are coming along including me" I smiled "Any other question?" I asked and roamed my eyes around the class, "Okay, do let me know if any one don't want to come before Wednesday, the authority have to arrange things accordingly".

Break time

Jungkook pov
I have my woman in my arms, kissing me so roughly in her cabin. My hands roamed around her back, while her fingers tangle in my hair. "Are you coming for the trip." she asked once she broke the kiss. "I never liked camping, but you are going, I have to come with you" I leaned down to her ear "also we can sneak out in the forest, and enjoy our good time alone." I kissed it as her face heaten "You really need to calm you hormones down" I smirk "With you, I don't want to." I pressed her back against the wall  "You know I have a fantasy" I grab her boob to fondle it softly, "You have a lot, which one are you taking about now" I snuggled my face in her neck, taking her fragrance "To eat you out on your desk, and want to do it now. " I press a kiss on her skin "No baby, we can't" I act like a baby to get what I want. "Please babe, you'll enjoy it, I promise." I reach my hand on her belly "what if someone comes." "We have lock for a reason, and everybody is busy in canteen, no one is around, please babe." she sighs "Okay but if someone comes I'll kill you."

I reach my hand on the botton of her formal black pants and pulled it down along with her panties. Her face reddening slightly, making me smirk then open her shirt and  push her bra up enough to expose her breast. "lay down and open your legs." She lay down on her desk with trembling legs while I sit on her chair infront of her open legs. I held her legs up in the air, Her breath hitch as I dive between them, devoring her pussy.

Time skip

I help her dress again, once she calm down, "Did you enjoyed." she nodded with a small smile. She quickly pulled some wet wipes from her bag out and wiped my mouth area with it, I chuckle a bit "Only 5 minutes before your class starts, grab some energy drink okay, and if you get time, please do eat something" I nodded, as she finished wiping my mouth. "Now go, I'll see you in the evening." I planted a kiss on her forehead "I love you" she smiled replying me with the same words.

Time skip
Your apartment

She coocked dinner for us, we ate together, and watched some movies.
"Kookie, I'm tired" she whines near my ear like a baby. "Hmm, let's give you a nice massage then" she looks confused. "You'll massage me?" I nodded with a smirk "Then we'll probably end up making love." she rolled her eyes "Come on babe, it's been a month, you said we can do it again once my exam finish" yes we did not do anything since one month.

Now she laid completely naked on her bed, I just have my sweat pants on , I sat with my knees either side of her figure, she looks up with the most innocent look while I pour some skin oil on my palm and rub my other one on it. My hands automaticly started with her breast, I spread the oil on her breast to her shoulders and stared massaging her body. Starting with her shoulder to her breast then her belly, getting off the bed I massaged her legs. Again getting on top of her I kneed her breast, with my palm as she moaned. Her breast are so sensitive, "Turn around, lay on your stomach" she did as I again massage her back before going down to her ass. Her round ass in my sight manking my junior down excited. I land a spank on it which she responded with a moan. I lay her on her back again. "Feeling better now?" I asked as she wraps her arms around my neck and nodded. I locks our lips as her one hand reached down to my junior rubbing it through the fabric, not wanting any moment not to pleasure her, I reached down to her pussy, playing with the bud there. She is already so wet, she moans in my mouth. "Let's not waste time, I want to be inside of you."

Time skip..
In the morning
I made breakfast for both of us, as she is taking a shower. She comes out with my shirt on, as serve breakfast. "are you okay." she nodded. "I just hit my periods and I ran out of pads, I'll just eat and go buy them." I frowned "No baby, I'll buy them, you stay here, I'll be back." I shook her head "I am not listening anything. I am your boyfriend and it's my responsibility to take care of you. Hmm. Just tell me if you crave for some snacks." she nodded "Ramen and chocolates." "painkillers." she shook her head. "Alright, I'll be back" I grab my car keys and went to buy her things.

Now she is getting ready for college while I got ready already. "Babe, you'll be on your periods on the trio too." she shook her head, smiling a little "I just get them for 3 days."
"Thank god other wise I would have been worried the whole trip."

The last 3 days he took a very good care of you, dealing with your mood swings. You tend to get more clingy on periods, which he liked alot. Rubbing you belly when you feel cramps and always makes what ever you crave for. He is being so sweet with you.

To be continued

Jungkook is a horny boyfriend but a sweet and caring one too.😍😍

The fact I get my period only for 3 days.😌
I feel blessed to be God's favorite. 😙😙

Comment your thoughts on this chapter