02 Toothpaste Face

*smooch*"Hello Darling

*smooch*
"Hello Darling."

*smooch*
"Wake up, I'm home."

*smooch* *smooch* *smooch*

Sarah's kisses form a wide grin to my face due to the softness of her voice which makes me want to snuggle into it.

"Hi, Gorgeous" I slowly open my eyes.

She moves a little closer, brushing stray hairs from my face and taking the time to admire me "You are so adorable when you sleep, you know that? Even with the smeared spit all over your t-shirt."

"Stop it, you're embarrassing me" I'm hiding my blushed face under the pillow

"Don't hide" she whispers, trailing kisses from my behind ear to my shoulder.

"Mhm, I'm crazy about those lips" I draw her into a soft kiss and rest my forehead on hers, playing with her hair on the back of her head.

We go quiet for a moment just enjoying each other's company.

"Did you dream about my boobs?" She gasps before smiling.

Now I'm definitely awake.

"If I did- um... what?" I giggle.

Unexpected actions like this are the reason why I love her so much. She seems like the most dedicated and politest person in the world but if something perverse or vulgar pops into her head she doesn't hold back and shares it with everyone. She is such an open-hearted person and lets her crazy and smart little mind become part of everyone.

"You know, you talk in your sleep sometimes" She laughs while I'm rolling back from her embrace.

"What? Since when?"

*silence*

Receiving no reply in return, I look at her with wide eyes and see a big grin on her face as she playfully bites her lower lip "For the past few days..."

"Really?" I furrow my eyebrows sceptically.

"...Since we started dating."

"Since two years?! Why didn't you ever tell me this until now?" My serious voice turns into laughter by the end.