19 Dangerous Desire

𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 ◡̈     ᎒𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵

𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 ◡̈

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵. 𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰, 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘷𝘶𝘭𝘨𝘢𝘳. 𝘚𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴. 𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘯!

It must have been hours by now that we've been on the dance floor and completely lost track of counting shots. That's probably why the situation feels like a movie. Just surreal.

Cate and I try to connect our dance moves rhythmically which makes us laugh every time. However, there is no trace of the others since they have spread out in the hall over the past time. The bright neon lights bounce off my sweaty skin as I dance the night away, losing more and more control over my body. That's why my attention immediately snaps ahead as the next song blares above our heads. 

╭──────────╮
ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ
S&M
Rihanna
₀.₄₀ ──○──── ₃.₄₀
◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹
╰──────────╯

I wonder if Rihanna will dance along to her own music.

My overwhelmed eyes scan the dancing crowd after her for a possible reaction.

She's actually dancing a few feet away beside Sarah as she throws her hands in the air, feeling the music even more intensely than before. Sarah also increases her level of dancing and elevates the goofy movements into an absolutely erotic performance.

It starts with a short glance but within seconds it turns into an intense stare at every inch of her body. Unfortunately, it's not until now when I realize she is staring at me making me jerkily turn back to Cate in a state of inner shock.

Oh shit. Is she still looking at me? I shouldn't be checking.

I undetectably turn my head in her direction and continue to observe her attractive hip sway matching the rhythm. Her energy pulls me into a mesmerizing spell of sexual desire. She fucks me mentally just as the alcohol is doing it physically. The song keeps getting louder as well as my dirty fantasies drilling through my head.

I think I'm going to throw up.

"Hey, do you need a break?" Cate strokes my shoulder supportively.

"I-I just need to sit down for a minute" I mumble back to her, staggering to our seats with a blurred view.

Slamming myself down on the soft couch at the first opportunity my hands scan the table for the cold water bottle. It's no surprise that I collapse backwards exhausted and remain like this for the next few minutes. It's not until I've calmed down that a slight cold breeze over my arm alerts me to the stuffy air in the room.