15 Twerking Love Story

ARE THEY SURE THIS IS a restaurant and not a museum? This place is so magical

ARE THEY SURE THIS IS a restaurant and not a museum? This place is so magical. But before I can admire every little detail of the hall, a waitress approaches us. Only then I realize how stuck I was in the moment because I'm standing at the counter next to Sandy.

 Only then I realize how stuck I was in the moment because I'm standing at the counter next to Sandy

"Good evening, Miss Ocean, I am pleased to serve you today. This way, please."

Sandy and I have thousands of question marks written all over our faces. But our confusion dissipates as the group behind us giggle like children.

These bitches did not specify the reservation to "Ocean" instead of "Bullock."

We maintain eye contact and know that they just didn't want to miss out on this pun.

"Guys, suck it up, this is an aristocratic place" She whispers as sarcastically as possible while the two of us burst out laughing as well.

I can't imagine how great it looks to strangers, watching a bunch of giggly ladies following the waitress across this place. But for once I don't care. I'm with the loveliest people here.

"Is this table agreeable to you Ms. Ocean?" The waitress leads us to the middle section, holding out a chair for Sandy.

"Yes, it is perfect. Thank you very much" Sandy dismisses the waitress while I immediately take a seat to her left.

To my left sits Sarah followed by Rihanna, Mindy, Cate, Helena, Anne and Fina. My hands are tying Winnie's leash around Sarah's chair while my eyes continue to gaze intently around the hall. Moments later they land on Cate who is looking at me with equal anticipation. Both of us realize that we're sitting right across from each other and can't help but grin widely.

"You guys, I'm telling you if this is one of those restaurants where the portions are smaller than a baby's plate, I'll drag you all to a simple pizzeria after this" Sarah makes a hilarious grimace.

"The worst part is that this baby plate probably costs more than the food for my pics at the farm" Cate laughs.

"Stop making fun of this great ambiance. You're the ones who wanted me to pick out something appropriate."