CH.6 Fighting will never solve past problems

3rd person P.O.V

' That is enough both of you!' Charles spoke telepathicly  to both Jean and Areena. Sadly only Jean got the message, it seems like Areena placed a wall so no one can enter her mind. Logan raised a bushy eyebrow when he saw the conflict written on Charles's face.  "What's wrong Professor?" Scott said with a worry expression plastered on his face. Putting a hand on his forehead he gritted out "Nothing my son, it just seems like Areena here can block telepaths without needing a helmet."

"You have to be lying Chuck that ain't possible," Logan grunted staring at Areena who still had Jean slammed against the wall with red eyes. "or maybe you are tellin the truth she looks like she could kill anyone who gets in her way." Areena smirked finally letting go of Jean's shoulders making her fall to her knees. Turning her head to look at Logan Areena's small smirk turned into a devilish grin. "Wow and I thought Jean was stupid! I am sick and tired of telling y'all pathetic fools that I am a Goddess. A Greek and Roman Goddess of War, Battle, Fighting Style, and Animals. I am no weakling so stop treating me like one," and after letting out a huge breath she leaned against the wall. The room was pretty quiet after that long emotional speech. Everybody believed that what Jean said was true which was my sister was evil, unloving, weak, and ugly.

Logan snarled at Jean baring his canine fangs. "Really Bub all this time you havin us believe your sister is weak and ugly when she's really can fight and is very sexy." Jean got off of her knees only to wobble and glare at Logan. " Logan a few days ago you was head over heels for---"

"----That fake pathetic plastic body of yours." Areena said cutting Jean off with a smug smile on her face. Jean ignored the snide comment just rolling her eyes to show her distaste. "As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, Logan you was the one trying to lick up on my---" 

"----plain, dry, and dirty excuse of female lips." Areena chided loud enough for Jean to here. "You know the reason you left me and dad has finally developed in my smart brain." Hearing those words leave her mouth made the room sit still. Areena closed her eyes shaking her head at the way Jean can't forget about the past and look to the future. "What's the reason Jean because we would all love to know." Areena said sacarsticly not even caring what might come out her slut mouth.

"The reason you left was because----."   At the moment the sirens went off signaling that intruders has broken into the mansion. Without thinking first, Logan and Areena ran to the front entrance to see a human-sized titan, a minion, and fifty soldiers. Jean looked at Areena to see her face conflicted and angry. 'She must know who he is?' Jean thought with a frown looking around her to see the other X-Men in a fighting stance. Turning back to look in the front she sees the human-sized titan smile evilly. "Well, Well, Well my hot goddess Areena decided to run away, not going to happen again!"