Reunions aren't always pleasants

3rd Person P.O.V

"Wow, a lot of smack coming from her bub but there was no show," Logan grunted picking Areena up and placing her on his shoulder. Jean rolled her eyes at the way Logan and Scott was eyeing her like a piece of cake.

            "Okay guys we all know my twin sister is hot so can you guys stop staring."

Storm and Rogue raised an eyebrow at each other knowing by heart that Jean was jealous of Areena. While Logan, Scott, Beast, and Gambit went ahead with an unconscious Areena only to leave three X-Men women behind.

            "What are you upset about? Your twin sister is back!" Storm said with a concerned look on her face.

            "Ya ain't upset about her leaving at 7? Are ya?" Rogue eyed Jean for an answer. Jean pointed at the entrance with mock drama.

            "She is even hotter than I could ever be and she already stole my ex- boyfriend plus ex- crush."

 Storm folded her arms and shook her head with a disappointed expression planted on her face. Jean mirrored her stance with a glare instead of disappointment.

            "Did you ever think the reason why she left was because of how jealous and envious you was of her?"

Jean's eyed soften for just a second. "I----,"

Beast decided at that moment to walk back in saying it was time to go. Jean let out a deep breath walking out of the entrance with Storm and Rogue.

            'If that is why she hated me for so long,' Jean thought getting on the airplane. 'Because if that is it then she is really the pathetic one not me.'

The airplane zoomed through the sky to only be caught by a huge flash of light.

            "Well, Well, Well, it looks like someone has finally caught the sexy tanned Goddess before us."

            "But master how we are going to get to her now."

            "Imbecile," the large man yelled at his minion. Shoving the minion aside he pulled up the picture of the X-Men airplane.

            "All I have is right in front of my own dead eyes! HaHaHaHaHa!"

The minion frowned and looked closer to see the address of sorts on the airplane.