Two are born but One is noticed

Areena P.O.V

“Boring,” I yelled at the top of my lungs. I mean today’s my sister and I birthday. But the only birthday that is being noticed is my sister Bella. The perfect one is down stairs enjoying cake while the other forgotten twin is upstairs packing clothes. If you didn’t know that forgotten twin is me!

I hear footsteps come to my door and start knocking.

“Sis come down stairs Dad didn’t mean to forget your half of our birthday,”.

I glared at the door ‘Just because I am 7 years old doesn’t mean I’m stupid’

I closed my suitcase with a loud bang and went to the window. I stopped in front of the window and kicked it open. I heard the door creak open to see Bella with a cupcake in her hand. I frowned so hard it could make death cry. Finally before I jumped out the window I uttered on word “Pathetic!” While jumping out the window I did a couple of flips landing onto my feet. But I wasn’t in Florida anymore no I was in Rome. To understand my power I must learn to become what I need to be. Lady of Sparta the Goddess of War!

10 years later in Rome

I am finally in full control of my powers. Plus I am the hottest Spartan woman to walk the Earth. With huge curves, beautiful tan skin, long, wild curly hair, and small muscles going throughout my body. I am every woman’s dream body for sure! Men are never my downfall any man who has ever met me ends up in the hospital. If they even give a perverted glance or pinch my butt……let’s just say it won’t end very well. Anyways, ever since I left 10 years ago I have been spying on my pathetic excuse of a twin. She has changed her name from Bella to Jean Grey. She was always copying me ever since we were little. The only reason she changed hers was because I changed mine from Belle to Areena which means war. The only reason I am acknowledging her in my mind because news have been going around about a possible war between humans and mutants. That is why right now I am going to meet the pathetic and weak group of leaders to see why they would try to start a war without me!