Chapter 1 - Chris Evans

(I just picked a birthday for you, this is in the readers POV and there will be no warnings. Also how do you feel about smut in this story? I already wrote some but I'm not sure how I feel about making it about Chris Evans. Idk, let me know your thoughts. Also....this isn't my best story and there will be lots of time skips!)

Growing up as Sebastian Stan's little sister has definitely been...interesting.

I was born on September 20th, 1992....while my older brother was born on August 13th, 1982. He was born in Romania, and I was born in Austria. Then when I was two and he was twelve we moved to New York. One of the reasons we moved was because my father passed away, so our mom took us to America.

Seb started doing some acting stuff, and I started doing small commercials when I was old enough but acting wasn't for me.

Or so I thought....

I took after our mother....I was amazing at playing the piano and singing. It was difficult trying to adapt to America, we all had accents. I only had one because I spent most of my time speaking Romanian to our mother and to Seb. But eventually after years of public schooling, my accent slowly slipped away. Only comes out once in a while. Mom eventually remarried to a nice man, I grew to think of him as my real dad.

I was so proud of my big brother as he got more and more acting roles, I will always support and love him, and he does the same for me.

You see the two of us are extremely close. We've always been each other's best friends. I honestly couldn't live without him.

In 2010 Seb landed a roll in Marvel as Bucky Barnes in Captain America. I luckily turned 18 that year so I moved in with Sebastian and took care of our home while he was filming.

In the early stages of the filming, Seb had me fly out to London to go see him. I was beyond excited, especially because he wanted me to meet his friend Chris Evans who was playing Captain America.

Walking onto a movie set was amazing, I was in awe as I was escorted back to watch Seb and Chris.  Once they were done, Seb spots me immediately and runs over to me.

He lifts me up in a big hug and squeezes me tight, "Sissy!" He laughs and kisses my head.

"I've missed you, Sebby." I laugh as he sets me down.

"God it's been like two months." He sighs. "How's the house?" He tilts his head.

"It's fine Seb. Spotless." I chuckle.

"Well I worry. I have a teenager living in my house." He smiles.

"I'm an adult now." I frown.

"I know." He smiles and turns, "Chris. This is my baby sister,
Y/N."

I smile and hold my hand out, slightly blushing as Chris flashes me a wide smile. "It's very nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you."

"All good things I hope." I chuckle nervously.

"Of course." Chris nods. I smile as I look over his suit, he makes a pretty good Captain America.

"So we just have to change and then we can grab some dinner." Seb nods, "Just wait right over there." He points by a door.

"Perfect, I'm starving after that long flight." I nod and take my phone out as I walk over by the door. I lean against the wall and text our mom. About fifteen minutes later the two come back out dressed in casual clothes and lead me outside. "Oh a lady had me put my suitcase in your trailer, I didn't check into the hotel yet."

"I'll grab it, we'll stop there first." Seb runs off.

Chris turns to me and shoves his hands in his pockets, "I heard you just graduated High School. Congratulations." He smiles.

"Thank you."

"Are you planning on going to college?" He asks.

"I am going to Juilliard this fall. Singing and piano. Maybe a little acting." I smile.

"That's amazing, Y/N!"

"Thank you. I'm very excited." I nod.

"I'd love to hear you sometime." He looks down at me.

"Maybe." I smirk.

"I have to say...You look far more beautiful in person."

I stare up at him, slowly looking away as Seb comes back. "Got it, let's eat."

After going to the hotel, Seb and Chris take me a nice restaurant. There I learned that the two have become close while filming, they told me some funny stories that happened while on set.

Chris talked about his family and his love of dogs. I honestly thought he was enchanting

I honestly hoped I would see Chris again.