Chapter 7 - Christmas with the Evans'

(I believe Chris's parents are separated but for this story they are not)

The four hour car ride with two men was brutal, they both pretty much talked about football the ENTIRE time.

I was thankful that we finally arrived at his parents house. I grab my bag and help the boys carry in the huge bags of presents, luckily Chris, Seb and I all worked together to get his family gifts because I had no idea what to get them.

My stomach starts to hurt as we walk inside the large, beautiful home. "Mom!" Chris yells.

"There he is!" A woman rushes out of the kitchen and hugs Chris, pulling him down and kissing his cheek. "Sebastian, lovely to see you again!" She hugs him. She then turns and gasps when she sees me, "This must be your sister, Y/N! Gosh honey you are gorgeous." She pulls me in and hugs me.

"Thank you so much for letting us join you for Christmas, Mrs Evans." I smile.

"Please, call me Lisa." She smiles, turning as Chris's father walks over.

"I'm Robert." He shakes my hand. "Lovely to meet you." He then hugs Chris and shakes Seb's hand.

"Come in, come in. Your sister's haven't arrived yet." Lisa waves us in. "Chris, you have your old room, we have a spare room and a pullout couch."

"I'll sleep on the couch, I don't mind." I smile.

"It's very comfortable." Robert smiles.

Chris takes the bag of presents from me and sets them under the tree, "Would you like to keep your bag in my room?"

"She can just keep it with mine." Seb nods. I follow him to the spare room beside the kitchen and place my bag and coat down.

I walk back in the kitchen to see Chris's brother grabbing a water. "You must be Y/N, I'm Scott."

"It's nice to meet you." I smile as he hugs me.

"Please tell me you are with my brother because you are gorgeous." He waves his hand in front of me.

"No she's not." Seb answers for me.

"Bummer...you both would look amazing together."

"Ew Scott." Seb groans, making Scott laugh.

They both walk out as Chris walks in and over to me, "So? What do you think?"

"They are lovely...very welcoming." I smile. "Scott wants us to date."

"This is gonna be hard not telling him and my mom...I'm very close with them."

"Tell them what?" Seb carries in some drinks.

"The present I got them." He nods.

"Just gotta wait until tomorrow, Buddy." Seb laughs and puts the drinks away, then leaving again.

"This is gonna be harder than we thought."

Later on that night I met Chris's two sister's arrived, Shanna, and Carly with her husband and three kids. Just like their parents, both are really sweet.

After dinner the kids were put to bed in Carly's room and the rest of us sat in the dining room and drank some wine while we talked about family stories

"Chris was very involved in theater, I even taught him how to tap dance." Lisa laughs.

"Why didn't you tell me you could tap dance?" I laugh.

"Oh god." Chris sighs.

"Y/N, Chris told me that you sing and play the piano. That you went to Juilliard?" Lisa asks as she sips her wine.