Chapter 2 - Hanging Out

Sorry there's gonna be a lot time jumps in this story.

2015 -

I had graduated from Juilliard and was still living with Seb in New York. But more importantly I had gotten a job in the new movie, Captain America: Civil War!

My character can teleport and is skilled in combat. I am also the love interest for Sam Wilson who is also Anthony Mackie. I am introduced in the beginning of the movie as a new recruit named Eliza Shaw also known as The Shadow.

I had met the entire cast a year ago so I wasn't really nervous to be around them, they were all great. I was pretty confident in my skills and knew I could do alright. We would be filming for almost five months, most of it in Atlanta then some in Berlin.

I was beyond excited on my first day, I got there early and was ready for hair and makeup...but most importantly I was excited to see Chris.

I have seen Chris from hanging out on sets for the last couple years but we never really talked much. Every time he tries, Seb or someone else would cut in.

"There she is!" Chris walks in and gives me a big hug. "I'm so happy your here!"

"I'm very excited." I smile as he sits down beside me.

"Congratulations on your graduation. I never got to tell you."

"Thank you, Chris." I look straight ahead as Kim the makeup artist starts putting highlighter on me.

"We should celebrate sometime."

"Definitely." I smile as I was done.

I then put on my suit which was a black and red leather suit. I have a stunt double but did most of my stunts because I wanted to try and be a part of it all.

                                   Time skip

Filming the movie seemed the fly by, we all loved being on set together but were sad because filming was almost over and there was a break until the premiere. Chris had stayed near me a lot lately, just standing there and enjoying my presence.

On the last day of filming, he sits beside me in the makeup chair. I look over at him to see he was in a daze, "Trouble sleeping?"

"What?" He looks up.

I lightly poke his face. "Dark circles....what have I been telling you about sleep?" I frown.

"Go to bed early." He chuckles.

"Right. You haven't been listening."

"I haven't been sleeping well...I have something on my mind." He sighs.

"Wanna talk about it? You know I'm always here for you, Chris."

"Wanna hangout in my room tonight? Just us two?" He suddenly asks.

I pull back and stare at him for a moment, we had never hung out alone before. "Why not." I shrug.

"I'll text you later." He stands, smiling as he walks out.

Later on I snuck out of my hotel room and up a floor

Later on I snuck out of my hotel room and up a floor. I nervously knocked on Chris's door and chewed the inside of my cheek as I waited.

The door swings open to reveal a smiling Chris. He was wearing jeans and a Boston T-Shirt. "Hey." He steps aside so I can come in. Chris then walks over to the mini fridge, "Want something to drink?"

"Sure." I smile, looking around at his room.

"I have beer, small bottles of vodka, fireball...."

"Beer is fine." I nod, he takes two and leads me over to the couch. "So what are we gonna do?" I smile and take a sip of beer.

"I thought we could just talk. I feel like I still don't know you."

"You have known me for years now." I smile.

"Seb usually talks over you. I don't know.....I feel like there's more to know about you. I'm intrigued."

"Well...what do you want to know?" I sigh.

"I know you like to sing and play piano...what else do you love to do?"

"Well...I love movies. I think Seb is getting tired of my growing movie collection in the living room." I smile. "Um....I love being on set with you guys. I'm uh...terrible at this." I chuckle nervously.

"Your okay." He laughs. "Tell me a dream of yours."

"I really want to go to Greece." I look away. "It looks so beautiful there."

"You'll get there one day." Chris stares at me with a soft smile.

For the next hour Chris and I talk about ourselves and what we want in the future. I never wanted this conversation to end.

Soon Chris slowly slid towards me, his hand slides up and holds the side of my face. My breathing quickens as his thumb slides across my bottom lip. "You are so beautiful."

He slowly leans in and presses his lips on mine. My eyes flutter close as I start to feel butterflies. Chris holds onto my hip, slightly squeezing his hand as he leans into me more.

My eyes open as I realize what we were actually doing, I lightly push him back and stand. "I'm sorry...I can't. Seb would never forgive me." I shake my head and run towards the door.

"Y/N!"

I was such an idiot.