Chapter 6 - Sneaking Around

Idk how I feel about this 🙁

Chris has been pretty busy for the past week, but he makes sure to make time for me. We often hide out in my room and watch movies while we cuddle.

After eating dinner, Seb sat down in the recliner and started a movie while I made two bowls of popcorn. I lay across the couch with a big blanket and start eating my popcorn as he drinks yet another beer. He had just taken shots earlier.

We look up as Chris walks in, he hangs up his coat and smiles as he walks over, "What are we watching?"

"Polar Express." Seb says, slurring his words.

I sit up so he can sit down, "Sebs been drinking for hours." I smile.

Chris pulls the blanket back and covers his lower half, he then reaches over and grabs some popcorn.

About thirty minutes into the movie, Chris's hand slides over onto my thigh. I look up to see his finger was pressed against his lips, shushing me. I look back over at Seb to see he was passed out.

Chris slides his hand higher up my bare thigh, my breathing quickens as I try to focus on the movie. I look back at Chris as he stops his hand. I nod at him, letting him continue as I slightly pull my legs farther apart.

Chris smirks and continues to slide his hand up the long shirt I was wearing, I close my eyes as his thumb slides against my pussy. He starts slowly rubbing me through my panties, biting his lip as he looks back at Seb, making sure he was still asleep.

I grind my teeth together as his hand slides up and under my panties, I grab onto his hand and slightly gasp as he slowly pushes a finger into me. He shushes me again and slowly pushes in and out. My head falls back as he adds a second finger, I slide my hand over and unbuckle his pants. Chris helps me and takes his cock out, he softly hisses as I take him in my hand and slowly stroke him up and down.

He looks over at me as our hands move faster, "M-My room." I whisper.

He slowly pulls away from me and adjusts himself, I stand up and take another blanket from a small basket beside the couch and cover Seb. I take the drink from his hand and turn off the TV, then I grab Chris's hand and lead him up the stairs. Luckily for us the guest room and my room were the only rooms upstairs.

I lock my door behind us and pull off my shirt, leaving me just in my panties. Chris grabs me and presses his lips against mine, his hands slide up and squeeze onto my boobs. "Are you sure?" I bite my lip and nod, slipping off my panties and walking to my bed. I lay in the center of the bed as he takes off his clothes. Once he was done he hovers above me, "You are so beautiful, Y/N." He kisses onto my neck.

I slide my hands up his back and close my eyes, smiling as his hands caress my body. "I'm on the pill." I whisper, turning my face over to kiss him as he slowly pushes into me. I moan out as he starts moving faster, Digging my nails into his back. Chris reaches down and grabs onto the back of my thigh, pulling it up higher as he slams into me faster. "Chris...oh god." I moan against his neck.

"Does that feel good?" He smirks.

"Fuck yes." I nod.

He rolls over and holds me on top of him, I smile down at him as he holds the side of my face. "Im so lucky to have you." He smiles as he slides his hand back onto to my hips and rocks me back and forth. I bite onto my lip and close my eyes as I feel myself nearing my release.

Chris pulls me down to lay on top of him as he slams into me, his right hand holds the back of my head while his left wraps around me and holds on top of my ass. He growls as he repeatedly thrusts into me, my eyes roll back as my back arches in his hold.

Chris slams into me one last time, he rocks his hips up into me hard as he moans out. I press soft kisses along his shoulder as we both try to catch our breath.

I slowly pull away from him and walk into my bathroom, cleaning up and coming back to see a wide smile on his face. Chris pulls me onto his chest, I link my leg over his and slowly trace the tattoos on his chest.

I knew at this very moment...that he was my person.