Chapter 5 - Date

I was very excited to go on a first date with Chris, we had to make sure Seb didn't find out and try to stay away from paparazzi

I was very excited to go on a first date with Chris, we had to make sure Seb didn't find out and try to stay away from paparazzi. So to somewhat help hide myself I'm bringing a hat and sunglasses.

I grab my purse and walk out to see Seb on the couch, "What are you doing again?"

"Meeting a friend from Juliard. I'll be back late." I nod.

"I can drive you."

"No, I'm okay. I'll see you later. Love you." I smile.

"Love ya, be careful!" He yells as I slam the door.

I walk down a small hill and down two blocks until I see Chris's car. He instantly gets out and opens my door for me. "You look beautiful."

"You look pretty great, yourself." I smile, getting in the car and watching him walk around to get in. Chris was wearing nice dress pants and a sweater.

I instantly lean over and kiss him, thankfully he had tinted windows. "It's about an hour drive to where we are going." He smiles. I sit back and buckle myself in, smiling as he places his hand on my thigh and starts to drive. "I found a quiet little restaurant for us." He adds.

"I'm just excited to be with you." I pull his hand up and kiss the top.

"Me too."

For the next hour we both sing out songs from the radio and laugh....it was perfect.

We pull up to a cute little restaurant, I take out my hat and show Chris, making him laugh as we get out. I put on my hat as we go inside and sit down in a small booth in the corner. I order some chicken pasta while Chris orders a steak.

"I'm gonna be in next Avengers movie." I say as we wait for our food. "I actually signed a contract for two more marvel films."

"I'm so glad...I'll get to see you more." He smiles.

"Me too....but it means we have to be more careful." I nod.

"Right." He looks away.

I reach across and hold onto his hand, "We won't hide forever. Seb and I are in a good place right now....and I know he will kill us both if he found out right now. Maybe if we start getting closer in front of him, he will be open to the idea?"

"I understand why we are hiding, it's okay." He reassures me. "It is kind of exciting though....sneaking around."

I smile and look up as our food arrives, "Wait...your Chris Evans!" The waitress smiles. "Would you mind if I get a quick picture?"

"Sure." Chris stands.

She takes out her phone and takes a picture, "Thank you so much!" She smiles, then she looks down at me. "Your Y/N Stan! Everyone has been shipping you both on Twitter."

"Really? Well we're just good friends." Chris smiles.

"It's so nice to meet you both." She nods.

"It's nice meeting you as well." I smile as she rushes off. "Okay I have to check this out." I pull out my phone. I type in our names to see many photos and videos of us at the premiere. "Get you a man who looks at you the way Chris Evans looks at Y/N Stan." I laugh and show him the photo. I laugh again and show him another, "You were totally checking out my boobs in this one."

"Was not."

"Hmm okay. Whatever you say." I chuckle and turn and hold my phone out, Chris smiles as I take a selfie of us. "To remember our first date." I smile and put my phone down, starting to eat. "Are you gonna be staying for Christmas?"

"I'll actually be back in Boston for a couple weeks, seeing family." He nods.

"Gotcha. Seb and I will be spending it alone, parents are going on a cruise." I smile.

"You both are more than welcome to join me in Boston."

"You want me...to meet your family?" I tilt my head.

"Why not? Seb met them a couple years ago."

"Wow...that's a lot of pressure. I have two weeks to prepare for this." I smile.

"They'll love you. Besides they won't know we're together."

"True. But still....it's your family.." I sigh. "This will be fun though."

After dinner we start to walk around the town, eventually stopping at a park with a huge Christmas tree and soft music playing. I look up as it starts to snow, Chris smiles and holds my hand up and spins me. He pulls me back in his arms and starts to sway with me.

"We look crazy." I giggle.

"I think the others are liking it." He nods his head. I look back to see many couples run out by the tree and start to slow dance.

"I never imagined a date with a Chris Evans could feel this wonderful." I smile up at him.

"Oh yeah? What did you imagine?"

"I don't know....pizza and a football game." I laugh.

"Dammit you ruined my surprise for our next date!" He jokes dramatically.

"Very funny." I shake my head. "But this is wonderful...just being with you. Learning more about you." I smile.

Chris pulls me in closer and softly kisses me, I wasn't sure how long we stayed like this but....I wanted to stay in his arms forever.

It was around nine when we got home, of course Chris went first. He dropped me off a couple blocks down and then drove home. I waited twenty minutes before going home to find Seb and Chris sitting on the couch.

"Hey, how was visiting your friend?"

"It was actually amazing." I smile.

"Chris invited us to go with him to Boston for Christmas....what do you think?"

I look over at Chris and smile, "I think that's a great idea. Better than what you had planned." I chuckle and walk upstairs to my room.

"Hey! My plan was fantastic!" Seb laughs.

I shut my door and lean against it with a huge smile, I then take out my phone and send him the selfie I took of us:

Y/N: Best night ever! <3

He responded almost immediately:

Chris: Truly was the best night I've had in a long time. Sweet dreams Y/N.

I toss my phone onto my bed and bite my lip. I couldn't wait for more nights like tonight.