Chapter 1

Note: Some of you will probably be mad since I left quite a few stories unfinished, but I just want to tell you all that I'm going to write whatever it is that I want to write.

I'm mostly doing this for fun, I like when you all leave positive comments or complaints on my stories.

I enjoy writing about things I want to write about, so please understand that I can't always do whatever it is I promise.

Also, as side note.

Don't expect a very detailed or complex story, I'm not good at writing by any means.

If you want something that's truly a masterpiece, just read 'Integrating into Adventurer Society' by 02ragnar.

I won't do my story like his, but expect to see a few similarities from time to time.

Thank you.

.

.

.

Chapter 1: Boredom

What a boring world this is,

Of all the mistakes I've made throughout my life, this is my biggest one by far,

All I want is a peaceful school life, and nothing more...

.

.

.

"Ayanokouji, please stop looking through the window and pay attention," said Chabashira-sensei as she placed her hand on the desk.

"Yes Chabashira-sensei," I responded politely.

I let my face rest on my hand as I took out my notebook and began taking notes.

I could sense Horikita's glare for a few seconds before she looked back at Chabashira-sensei.

If only there was something that could prevent me from getting into such problems,

Not thinking of anything, I closed my eyes.

"It's time for lunch," I said so in my mind.

Although I said that every single day right when the clock hit 1:20, I didn't expect there to be so much chatter going through the class.

I opened my eyes for a brief moment and for a moment I thought I saw what appeared to be a plaza.

People in weird and old clothes walked around without noticing my presence.

For a second, my mind went blank, and was unable to process what I had just seen.

This isn't what I think it is,

Trying to not overthink things, I closed my eyes again, hoping this would only be an illusion.

After waiting a few seconds, I opened them again and saw the same scene, except that now people were staring intensely at me.

That's when it hit me.

I could have been transported to another world.

.

.

.

2 Minutes Later

Staying there wouldn't do me any good, I should probably just look around to see if there's anything I can do to solve this problem of mine.

First, I should try and find some info on where I am.

For that, I'll need assistance.

As I was already in a plaza, there should be at least a few people that would lend me some of their time to help me out.

I started by walking around the plaza, but as I did that, I heard some voices coming from around me.

"What's with that boy's clothes? Could he be a foreigner?"

"Not sure, but he doesn't look like he's up to any good,"

"Should we call the adventurers? They should be able to take care of him,"

Faint yet audible voices could be heard from my surroundings.

I decided to ignore them and leave to look for something to go on and see where I was.

In Japan, you could easily find information through newspapers or just by looking up whatever you wanted to know, but since that wasn't available to me at the moment, I instead prompted to speak to someone that could at least give me some information to go on.

I finally ended up at a cafe with a rather peculiar name:

'Hostess of Fertility'

There weren't many people outside so I walked in hoping it wouldn't be too crowded. Unfortunately, that was not the case as there were dozens of people already here.

"Hey, waitress! Come here and serve me some beer!" said a man with gray hair and amber eyes calling out to one of the waitresses in a rather rude manner.

The waitress simply nodded and did as she was told.

I was prompted to wait at an unoccupied seat at the very back of the cafe while someone came over.

If I was being honest, this looked like a bar more than anything else.

It's not as if I've been to one, but I've read many novels to at least get an idea of what a bar looks like.

Upbeat, glamorous, and overall chaotic.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, we're quite busy with other clients, but I'm here now, so what's your order?" interrupting my thoughts, one of the waitresses came over and talked to me.

"Oh, I just thought I could ask for some information on my current location,"

"Is that so? Well, you're in the city of Orario, a city that's well known for its adventurers. Have you not heard of it before?"

"No, I haven't, I'm new here, and I appreciate it if you could tell me more about this place,"

"Sorry, I don't want Mia Grand to get mad at me, so I'll have to decline! But I can give you directions to where you can find out more about the city," in a polite manner, she took out a small notepad and wrote directions to a place named ..."

.

.

.

I thanked her soon after and walked out of the tavern.

It was already dark even though I had only taken from 20-30 minutes.

I started to wonder if time passes faster in this world but that thought left my mind as I thought of my current situation.

If I can't find help soon, I'll be sleeping on the streets.

I have to hurry.

.

.

.