Chapter 7

Getting help from other adventurers was certainly needed now more than ever, and fortunately for us we came across a group that was willing to help us out and aid us during this time.

There were currently 4 adventurers present in this closed up space in the dungeon, me, Aiz, Tione, and Bell. This rare situation is due to Bell having fainted not too long ago, or so I told them so they wouldn't question me too much on what had really happened.

After a while of silence, I noticed that my presence here was not needed as the two girls were already taking care of Bell carefully. Seeing this, I decided to ask,

"If it's alright with you two, could you take care of Bell while I try and find more monsters?" Tione having been the only one that heard me, slightly nodded. Seeing this, it was easier for me to leave as I had felt that I could trust them to a certain extent on taking car of Bell.

This could come off as me not caring too much for Bell, but me being there wouldn't much help anyone, it's better for me to do what I came here for in the first place.

Hunting.

Hunting monsters that were as powerful as the rabbit I came across earlier shouldn't be too difficult, but I also had to keep in mind the amount of energy I still had available. At this point, my body felt heavier than any weight I've ever lifted.

I would last not any longer than half an hour is what my estimate was based on how tired and heated my body felt.

If I wanted to get as much out of this situation, I would have to act fast to try and get as many monsters as possible.

Immediately after clearing my mind and getting rid of any unnecessary thoughts, I ran through the dungeon, killing every monster that I came across, my body heat boiling as the minutes passed. My vision was blurry, and not much was to be said about my condition.

Even me, who could continuosly waste energy for days, still got the need of rest, which is what my body needed now. Ignoring that fact, I kept on going, my pocket bag was almost completely full at this point, meaning I had accomplished my objective and not care to much about the outcome.

...

.

.

.

Tione's POV

Hmm, I wonder where Ayanokouji-kun went since he's been gone for quite a while now, and if I remember correctly, he said he'd be back after he finished hunting down in the dungeon. It's almost been an hour since then, and I was getting kind of worried. Primarly because Aiz had also fallen asleep here, meaning I'd have to wait until she and Bell-kun woke up, and Ayanokouji showed no signs of coming back any time soon.

I had to wonder if he actually intended to come back, as he did not seem too concerned about his friend earlier. Being his partner must mean they were part of the same Familia, but I had no evidence to back that, meaning they could also just have been friends that happened to bump into each other by mere coincidence, but that was highly unlikely as well. Either way, him not coming back was not a huge deal since I could easily take out any monster that tried anything against us, the problem was that he left me with his friend to take care of.

"As if taking care of Miss Aiz weren't enough," I said to myself while stretching. Having nothing better to do, I decided to stand and look for Ayanokouji, seeing that it would be the best choice of wasting time.

This could also be an opportunity for us to be alone and get to know each other. Even though I've only met him today, I feel as if I could learn to trust this guy, we could become even become friends.