Chapter 3

3 Hours Before the Incident

Babel Tower

At the top of Babel tower stood the head of the strongest familia in Orario.

The Goddess of love, fertility, battle, and death, Freya.

"Freya-sama, did you also feel that?" asked a tall man that stood at the Goddess's side named Ottar.

"Yes, it seems some unknown energy has appeared before us. This feeling of this person's energy is quite unpleasant I must say," said Freya as she turned around to look at Ottar.

"Do you want me to take care of it?" said Ottar in a serious tone as he grabbed his weapon from his back

Freya smirked at his sudden action and looked out the window to then say.

"No, that won't be necessary for now. I want to personally know this person's identity before we do anything else. I'll let you do whatever you want after that,"

The Goddess not long after saying that sat down on her seat nearby as she looked out her window.

"Let that old man that works our shop know that I'll have him do me a favor. Tell him that I need for him to lure a certain someone to his shop,"

"Understood, but how will he know the guy's appearance?"

"I'm not sure how he looks myself, but the old man does know how to tell the difference in a human's life force. He should be able to figure out who the human is just by looking at him. His energy is like nothing I've ever felt before, it's calm, and at the same time it's as if he was filled with anger."

Freya licked her lips and for a second her cheeks blushed just by thinking of an existence she has yet to meet.

"I can't wait to meet you..."

.

.

.

Current Time

After changing into something comfier for me to sleep in, I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes.

Freya-sama? Is that what I'll be calling her after tomorrow? Will I be able to keep a peaceful life?

Many questions wandered through my head, all at the same time.

I haven't been able to let my brain rest ever since I got here, and I have to admit that I was pretty tired, not physically, but mentally.

I can already tell that tomorrow won't be any good either, but I'll have to do my best to try and keep things civil between her and me.

But I have a feeling that it won't be as easy as I'd like it to be.

.

.

.

It was 10 minutes past 9 in the morning, and I had already dressed up to leave to the Goddess's home.