Prologue

"The picture above is mc before reincarnation"

(I read a lot of Wmmap fanfictions lately and decided to make my own, English is not my first language so there may be grammar and spelling mistakes.) 

"Action!!!"

"Third Person Pov"

The modern crown prince is what he was known as The only successor of one of the richest companies in the world. The young Master of the Front Line Corp, The worlds leading company in technology, a company even the US president  has to treat with respect and caution, And seemingly perfect young master without a single flaw.'

*Inside an office, the place the young boy was standing in was too grand and lavish to be a called an office, and the one sitting in the middle was no other than the current Ceo of Front Line Corp,  who sneered while staring coldly at the boy"

CEO- Ray Wilson'He called the boy, who seemed to be his son in an angry yet cold voice'

Ray-Yes father.'The boy answered in a monotone voice, which made his father angrier.'

CEO- *BANG* Look At You Acting All Ignorant Do You Even Feel Sorry For What You Did To Your Sister!!?*He yelled while he banged the table with his hands'

Ray- I do not know what you are talking about father.'The boy answered in the same monotone voice while his eyes held no emotion as he stood there.'

CEO- You sure have gotten better at sporting nonsense while you were away.'He said angrily as he stared at his son as if he was staring at an animal.'

Ray-....'Though not visible there was a small hint of sadness in the boy's eyes as it was the first conversation he had with his father after eight years.'

CEO- Because of your little plays your sister was humiliated!!'He yelled at his son'

*The man had continued to scold his son for the next 10 minutes, while the boy just stood there, silently not even making a single sound, which seemed to make the father snap as he picked up the nearest vase and-*

CEO-*Shatter*You Brat!! Who do you think you are to ignore me!!'Yelled the man as the vase he threw shattered after hitting his son's left side of the face'

Ray-AH!'The boy winced painfully while hollering his left eye while he stared at his "father"'

CEO- Get Out!! Your grounded for the next two weeks!!'Said the man angrily towards his sun, not even minded that he injured the boy.'

Ray- Yes father.'Said the boy in his usual monotone with no hint of pain, as if he wasn't holding  his left eye which was bleeding'

"Ray Pov"

*Inside his room, while cleaning his wound.*

'Good thing, no glass went in my eye that would have been troublesome, and why did that bastard blame me when she got humiliated,  he wasn't even there!!? Huh! and that white lotas bich!! I swear I am gonna strangle her someday.'The boy thought while cursing both his sister and father in his mind'

"This was the reality of the so-called, "Crown Prince" his mother and father were bound by a political marriage, which seemed to anger his father as he held no emotion towards his mother, and further isolating and mistreating her when Ray was born,  which caused his mother to become extremely weak and bedridden, even when he was young he was not allowed to be normal he was trained and started his studies at a very young age as his father expected nothing but perfection, even though he became a genius and prodigy a young age in hopes of pleasing his father and gaining affection, he only received his father's eyes staring at him like an animal whenever he looked at him, When he was Ten, his mother the only one who seemed to care for him passed away, His father, however, dint even bat an eye at this as the moment his mother died, he bought a child home the sposed child of his mistress Ray's Half-sister, and thus began his hell.'

CEO- You sure have gotten better at sporting nonsense while you were away.

Ray-'The boy laughed bitterly as he remembered what his father said. To the public, he was sent around the world for the last 8 years to study and learn the way of the company, but in truth, I was kicked out because my "sister" said that I bullied her and that she was scared of me, that was a lie of course at that time I was just a 10-year-old who just lost his mother I was too confused to even defend myself, while I was whisked away all around the world without even getting to morn for my mother. I am too tired to think, I'm going to sleep.'

"He tiredly ate a few sleeping pills and went to sleep, not knowing his world would change the next time he woke up" 

             ╭⋟────────────────────────╮
                                         ❝𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝❞
             ╰────────────────────────⋞╯