"Filler"

Evan- Hello minasan~ The chapter is a little late because our dear Author is suffering from period cramps.

Me- What sin did we women commit for you to punish us with this hell God!!

Aus- Ignore her. Anyway, since someone is too lazy to write a chapter this filler was created.

Lucas- Be blessed with our presence you mortal fools!

Athy- I understand the pain author-san, don't give up!

Me- Athy!! You're an angel!!

Claude- Just start the filler already.

Aus- Hai, Old man~

Claude- You-

Me- Action!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Third Person POV"

'It was a normal day at the Imperial Palace, you could see the Princess running through the corridors towards her older brother's study. She was too pissed at Lucas to even see his face.'

*Bang*

Athy- Brother!

Aus- A-athy! The doors going to break if you run in like that you know.

Athy- Whatever. We can just have the idiot Lucas fix it.

Lucas- Hey! Who's the idiot!

Athy-*Euup!* Why are you here!

Lucas- What I am not allowed to be here.*Smirk*

Lucas & Athy- *Bickering*

Aus- 'I can't believe these two will fall in love with each other.'

Aus- Pfft-

Lucas- What's so funny?

Aus- Nothing.

Athy- Are you working again?

Aus- Ya, sorry Athy, The Emporer assigned me work again.

Athy- *Sulking* Stupid Claude.

Lucas- How hard can the paperwork even be? Let me see that.

Aus- Sure, Help yourself.

Athy- If me and Lucas help, brother would play with us right!

Aus- Sure.

'One thing Athy dint think of was that her height dint even reaches the table.'

Lucas- Bahaha!!😆😂

Athy-You-!*Piked up*

Athy- Brother?

Aus- Now you can reach the table.😉

Lucas- That's cheating!

Athy- Take that idiot!

Lucas- *Hmp*

Athy- *Smirk*

Aus- 😊

(Athy and Aus)

(Athy and Aus)

Lucas- Let's just get this done.

Athy- Sure~

*Timeskip Afternoon**With Lily & Felix*

'It was time for the Princes' afternoon nap, so Felix and lily came to the crown prince's office to pike Athy up. But what they saw-'

"Athy was sound asleep on Aus's lap, Lucas was also dozing off on Aus's shoulder, and the prince himself seemed to be asleep. With Evan in his wolf form guarding the sleeping children."

They locked truly peaceful, just like normal children, Ironically, since none of them were normal or children.

Felix and Lily couldn't find the courage to wake them up. 

It truly was a peaceful moment in their bustling lives. One that all three of them came to dearly cherish...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me- And Done! So do you like this little fluff? Lucas, Athy, and Aus's relation is quite important in the story and for Aus's mental health.😉

I'll post the new chapter when I have had enough rest because our teacher thought it was a good idea to give ten assignments just after we finished our exams.😔

Also, should I try to write more interactions between me and the characters?

Bye!!