Sister

"Athanasia POV"

'It's been a few weeks since I first met my 'brother' I still can't understand how someone who was not even mentioned in the novel showed up, but it seems he's way nicer than that jerk Claude and he has a cute Cat, and since his mother was the Empress his standing is even stronger than Jennette when she showed up in the Novel and he's super smart and strong he can even use Magic. (Aus used Magic to clean the chocolate and cake crumbs on Athy's mouth.) I was on the way to meet Claude with Felix but we ran into Mr.white.'

Athy-Mister White Paw!!

Roger-My Lady, my name is Roger Alpheus...

Athy- What a good boy you did well!!*Pats head*

Roger-...

Roger-Princess Athanasia, Is there anyone around you that can serve as your Friend or your Companion? I worry you may get lonely...

Athy-Friend? 'What's he up to now?'

Athy- Silly Mister. Of course, Athy has friends! Felix and Brother are my friends!

Felix-!Princess...

Roger- The Prince is sure to be very busy, and with someone closer to your age wouldn't it be nice to have someone you can relate to better?

Athy-!

Roger- Actually, I have a son close to you in age, Princess.

Athy-!!!

Roger- He's a very bright and mature child. He's three years older than you Princess, If you treat him like an older brother I know he will treasure you like a baby sister.

Athy-'haha..., This man's trying to use me as his insurance plan, since Aus is too powerful for him to approach since I and Aus are getting along with Claude. Do you want to keep us as your spare, Just in case Claude doesn't quite get attached to Jennette you can quickly switch your tactics towards me and Aus?'

Roger-*Ahem* Although, this is embarrassing to say so myself but my son takes after me and is quite good-looking.

Athy-If he's like Mister White Athy will pass.'Not to mention, the way I see it, the male lead is still a 10-year old kid. What you want me to play patty cake with him?'

Roger-If that's the case.. What about a girl who's close to you in age?

Athy-'Is this Man crazy?!'

Felix-Ah, are you perhaps referring to your Niece?

Roger- That's right, I have a cousin who's gone to the countryside to recuperate. We are currently taking care of her youngest daughter. What do you think princess?

Athy-'What do I think? You crazy bastard!! I can't believe the nerve of this guy! He's not afraid to say anything, is he?! In order to get Claude and Aus to notice Jennette, you're going to use me! I may end up dying for this little plan of yours!. I know Jennette is not at fault, But I'm Athanasia!!' 

Felix-Princess, if the princess wants a friend I can help convince his majesty.

Athy- Hmm, but Athy doesn't want a friend that's more stupid than athy.   

Felix- Princess..

Roger- Princess. you don't have to worry, she is quite a bright child.      

Athy- If that's the case, then how much social theory has she studied? If she's that smart, she must already be up to the second volume.