"The Beginning"

( Aus and Athy^🥺)

-----

"Years had now passed since the arrival of the Crown Prince, The princess who surprised many with her request to learn alchemy was surprisingly talented in it. Regarded as a Genius of the century, and nicknamed "The Alchemy Princess". The crown prince had also earned glory with his contributions to the country like stoping the slave auctions, defeating corrupt nobles. Earning himself the title of a "Sword Master". And of course, the only companion of the prince and princess had prided himself into being the youngest "Royal Mage" ever.

The three were called "The Monarchs" because of their absolute power despite their young age.

-----

- So? How do I look, Evan?

'I asked the wolf, resting on my bed. I was getting late. Hopefully, Athy won't could me this time...'

-As perfect as always. Let's go!

-Yup athy and Lucas should be there by now.

(What he's wearing.)

-'Now, that he thought about it, It certainly has been some time since he came to this palace. Athy had turned 11, and his debut was also only a few weeks away. Yet, the poison attempts of the emperor had only increased. Without Athy, he really would have been in trouble.'

Lucas -Oh! Look who finally decided to show up!~

Aus -I wasn't even that late.

'Well, Lucas was as annoying as ever sitting on the sofa munching on sweets as usual. While Athy seemed to be busy reading books on Alchemy again.'

Aus- *Sigh* Athy I know you love Alchemy, but reading too much is bad for your health. At least rest at Teatime.

Lucas- What a nerd.

Athy- Fine,  I'll 'rest'. 'She said, though she had a frown on her face, clearly telling she didn't want to put the book down.'

Aus- You need to take a break athy. We don't want a princess to faint from overworking now do we?~

'This was something that surprised both Lucas and Aus, Even Athy herself was surprised by how much she liked Alchemy and she even seemed to have talent in it, So, now something that started as a necessity was something Athy even ignored Lucas and Aus for..'

Athy- You'll be having your debut soon won't you brother?

Aus- Yup~ The stupid noble's have been sending letters non-stop to introduce me to their dear daughters.

Lucas- Dont tell me you're going to accept them right?

Aus- Of course not.

Athy- You're going to be single forever if you keep acting like this brother.