"Mother"

It was dark. The darkness wasn't overwhelming as assumed. It was comfortable like a soft, cloudy sheet engulfing him. All of a sudden, a push glided him to an unknown space. It was pushing him outside. It was painful to say at the least, His first instinct was to cry and groan out in pain.

But his voice came out like cries of a baby, which surprised him greatly, he struggled to open his eye and when he did what greeted him was a woman so beautiful, that she could be called a fairy, the woman looked at him with eyes full of love and sadness while holding him close as if to protect him, Ray was VERY confused a body that did not feel like his, a woman that he had never seen in life, It all felt too real to be a dream, with the neverending cries of a baby that seemed to be HIM!!

As if to break him out of his confusion, the woman said with a voice that seemed to belong to an angel with tears in her eyes-

"I love you, baby... I'm sorry I can't protect you, Mom's too weak but please live and survive my lovely baby"

Said the woman who called herself his 'Mom', and despite all his confusion, he could feel as if she was about to disappear, NO she was going to disappear!! He could only helplessly watch as he cried after being pulled out of her warm embrace, only to cry loudly for the woman he had seen for the first time as his heart strangely ached being pulled away from her before he passed out from exhaustion he head a mechanical voice.

" Welcome Host, To system 'Who Made Me A Princess' " 

And then his small body passed out from exhaustion, no longer able to keep with the chaos happening.

"Time Skip"

"Ray Pov"

*Sigh*' At first I tried hard to deny it, thinking I was in a coma and this was all just a dream and not realty, but that really dint work..(┬┬﹏┬┬)

System- I told you that this is not a dream host!!

*Flashback* *This is all in his mind"

System- Welcome Host! 

Ray- !?!?!?

Ray- Where even am I?!

System- Good Question Host, You have been reborn as the crown prince of the Obelian Empire!

Ray-.........

Ray- Just how many novels did I read to make my dream about this!

System- But it isn't a dream-

Ray- Am I in a coma was the food I ate poisoned, and why the hell cant I speak or move!!

System- That's because you are a newborn baby! And-

???- Young master, its time to eat~

System, Ray- Huh?

???-Your quite the docile baby aren't you, you haven't cried much at alll~ 

???- Time for food~*The maid said while picking him up*

Ray-!??! HUH! W-wait! Noooo!!!

*End Flashback*

Ray-*shudders*This really isn't a dream, So explain why the heck I'm here and what are you!?

System- Yes Host!! I am system 'Who Made Me A Princess'

Ray- W-wait WMMAP?!

System- Yes host as I remember you should have read the novel and webtoon in your previous life.