"Father"

*👆Athy and Aus*

"Third Person POV"

'In the garden of the mighty house of Esther, there stood a lone young boy with blond hair who swung his sword repeatedly, though he looked tired his every move was filled with grace rather than crude fighting it looked like he was a spirit performing a sword dance as the wind and flowers danced along him making it look like as a scean from a fairytale, something out of this world just like his magnificent jeweled blue eyes that shined like jewels. The passing maids blushed at the sight of the young prince while the knights would stop just to admire his sword skills.'

Amy- Aus!'Called the young heiress of the dukedom'

Aus- Ah! Amy, what's wrong?'Said the boy looking at his older cousin in these few years they have gotten quite close, they would often spar together though Amy would win at first, that all changed since Aus turned 11 Amy hasn't won once even though she is viewed as quite a prodigy she couldn't defeat Aus'

Amy- I told you rest today dint I! Why are you still out practicing!?

"Aus POV"

Aus- Sorry... 'She did tell me to rest, but there's no way I can sit still tomorrow's the day I'm meeting Claude after all, It's also around the time Lucas appears so it's perfect time but I can't help but feel nervous...'

Amy-*Sigh* There's no need to be nervous you know.

Aus- I'm not nervous...' Don't tell me she can tell-'

Amy- Don't bother lying, I can tell already from the way you swung your sword.

Aus- Hah... Was I that obvious?

Amy- No, I just know you too well. 

Aus- I guess that true.'I should work on controlling my emotions more.'

Amy-You knows you don't have to worry about becoming crown prince, we would be fine either way.

Aus- I know that but if I became the Crown Prince then what would you do?'I am pretty queries about that'

Amy- Then I shall be your faithful knight forever, my dear brother.

Aus-Ah..'As I thought, you are too nice Sister'

Aus- Thank's Sis~*Grins*

???- Meow~'Host don't forget about me!!!'

Aus- Evan!'On my sixth birthday, he got a physical form because I trained my magic and got stronger, though he is in the form of a cat right now he original form is of a big wolf~'

Aus- 'Don't worry I dint forget you'

Amy- Hurry and come dinner should be ready in a few hours.

Aus-Yes~'I should take a bathe'

Even-'You should, you stink.'

Aus-'You-!!'