32.| you absolute melon

[THIRD POV]

"y/nn, let's go!! They're waiting for us!" Mikey shouted up to his partner, shaking his head at their terrible timekeeping skills.

"Okay, okay fine! Coming!" Y/n huffed, stumbling out their room whilst trying to put on a shoe.

Mikey had finally managed to convince the smaller teen to leave their room, or as they like to call it, their 'depression pit'. The two were supposed to have left the house half an hour ago, but with y/n being unable to be punctual the two ended up being later then planned. After falling and tripping over a few times, y/n successfully out both shoes on and jumped over to join Mikey who was currently leaning against the wall by the front door. Mikey smiled at his lover, bending down to steal a kiss before gently pushing them out the door. The two walked hand in hand, their joint hands swinging ever so slightly between them as y/n skipped along to Mikey's bigger steps.

Eventually they got to the restaurant that they were meeting their friends at, they walked in and looked around until they saw a familiar face frantically waving a hand. Y/n smiled, dragging Mikey over to the table and practically jumping on the other two boys seated at the table.

"TYJO, JISH!!" y/n near enough screamed, hugging the two boys tightly.

"Hey bubs!" Tyler and Josh laughed, hugging the excitable teen just as tightly. Soon enough y/n released the two, going back to sitting next to Mikey. The four friends talked and ate together, often making jokes and laughing so much so that they couldn't keep the drink they had just dipped in their mouths. Towards the end all four teens felt rather sick from laughing so much, their jaws hurting, too.

"Can we go home and play Mario Cart?!" y/n gasped, jumping up and down with their hands together in front of Mikey.

Mikey laughed, shaking his head whilst smiling at his partner. "Of course we can."

"Yesss!" y/n then began to start running in circles around the three other boys whilst squealing, "let's gooo! race you all!"

And with that the group of friends went running back to Mikey Way's house, all laughing and smiling as they did so. After a few minutes they finally arrived, Y/n was the first to walk into the house with Mikey being the last.

"Frankieee, Gee?! are you guys home?!" y/n shouted, to which a loud thudding sound followed by running footsteps appeared.

From up the stairs Frank practically slid down each step, a tired looking Gerard slowly trailing behind his hyperactive boyfriend. Y/n huffed as they fell to the ground, a body falling on top of them, too. Tyler and Josh stood there laughing at the two small teens sprawled across the floor, and as they looked up the stairs Gerard had at least made it halfway down them. Gerard waved to the two boys laughing, trying to smile at them but yawning instead.

"Is this a frequent thing?" Josh giggled, hearing y/n groan about Frank being a fat ass.

"Happens all the time, you get used to it." Gerard laughed a little, finally having made it to the bottom of the stairs.

"Frank!! You absolute melon, get off me!! Fat ass!!" Y/n too started giggling, squirming around in attempt to push the boy off of them.

"No, you're comfy! and stop moving!" Frank stuck his tongue out at the trapped person beneath him, but then started to smirk.

"What? what is that face for?" Y/n questioned, faintly hearing the four other boys having a conversation in the background.

"Nothing.." Frank smiled even more before starting to tickle Y/n, who thrashed around and started kicking about in attempt to throw Frank off.

Nothing could break through Frank though, so he continued to tickle the other short teen until they finally gave in.

"Okay, okay! Enough!" They laughed, trying to take a breath, "Frankieee please!! We wanna play Mario cart!!"

"HUH? Mario cart? WHAT? LETS GOOOO!" Frank shouted, jumping up and running down into the basement.

Mikey walked up to his partner who was currently panting on the floor, he offered out his hand and once they had taken it he helped to lift Y/n off the floor. Y/n laughed a little, the other boys laughing too at the hyperactivity of the two smaller teens.

"COME ON, SLOW POKES!"

"I think that's our queue to go down there." Tyler smiled, Josh laughing quietly next to him.

"Yeah let's go, he'll only come running back up here and dragging us down anyway." Gerard rolled his eyes before slowly trudging down the basement stairs, the other teens following shortly behind him.

[A/N]

IM SO SORRY THAT THIS IS SO SHORT!! honestly i've been stuck on this chapter for months now, so this has kinda just been thrown together randomly.

how are you all? i miss being active on here. hope you're all doing well! <3

stay safe, stay rad, stay swag.

~xoBS🦇