16| whoops

Mikey🧸

ME
Teddy?? I'm outside x

MIKEY
uhh okay, everyone else is already here... x

ME
go to your bedroom window x

MIKEY
okay?? x

~~~

Mikey's POV

after shutting my phone off I walked over to the window to see y/n looking up at me. they waved up with a small smile, I opened the window and leaned out of it slightly to get a better look at them.

"What's your plan then, Princess?" I chuckled.

"Uh... I don't really have one. Where is everyone?" They asked, biting their bottom lip.

"Living room, I believe."

"Sneak through back door?" They shrugged.

"I suppose that could work... I'll come out when I'm there." I smiled, y/n nodded before creeping around to the back.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where luckily the back door was, carefully I opened the back foot and walked out slightly to see y/n leaning back against the wall smiling at me.

Quietly, I shut the back door behind me and walked over to them, hugging them tightly as they returned the gesture.

"Hey." I whispered.

"Hi." They whispered back, looking up at me with a bright smile.

***

Sneaking y/n around the house was surprisingly easier than I expected, at this point I was glad that my friends were complete idiots and that y/n was extremely small.

Y/n and I stayed in the kitchen, that way I had clear view of the boys in the living room and could engage with conversation whilst keeping my distance, having y/n sat in the chair at the table hidden from view of anyone who looked into the kitchen from where they were sitting.

"Way!" Frank suddenly shouted.

"Yes?" Both Gerard and I responded, chuckling at our in sync response.

"The older Way, you're an asshole!" Frank giggled slightly but continued shouting.

Gerard raised his hands up in defence, the rest of us all snickering. "What did I do?!"

"Rejected my love!" Frank screeched, jumping up from his seat on the floor and rushing over to Gerard who happened to be slowly backing away in the direction of his room.

Frank tackled Gee, them crashing to the floor with a rather loud thud. Gerard groaned, Frank straddled his waist to prevent him from moving anywhere.

Considering Frank is quite short, he's rather strong. Shuffling could be heard as everyone quickly stood up, laughing at the whole scene.

I moved slightly, leaning against the doorframe and keeping y/n out of view as she snuck up behind me to get a better sight of what was happening.

"Whoops?" Was all Gerard responded with.

"You're so mean." Frank pouted.

He then cracked his knuckles before aggressively attacking Gerard's sides, tickling him until Gerard was kicking around from laughing too much, begging for Frank to stop.

"Mikey?" Frank hollered, I hummed in response. "Get an egg." He demanded.

"What? No!" Gerard protested, frank tickled him again.

"Micheal, egg!"

"Fuck, okay." I groaned, shuffling into the kitchen making sure y/n followed sneakily besides me.

"Can you grab it for me?" I whispered, pointing towards the top shelf where the eggs lay with a smirk on my face.

They looked to where I pointed before turning to me with a scowl on their face, I held back a laugh as they crossed their arms and pouted.

"Obviously not, you ass!"

"I'll lift you up?" I laughed quietly.

They rolled their eyes at me before smiling, nodding their head. I smiled, walking behind them and grabbing their waist.

"Mikey hurry the fuck up." Frank huffed, growing impatient.

"Give me a second!" I called back, lifting y/n into the air.

We finally and successfully grabbed and egg, I placed y/n down on the floor, sneakily pressing a kiss to their cheek before rushing out the kitchen, passing the egg to Frank.

He nodded his head before smiling down at Gerard, lifting his hand and smashing the egg onto his head.

Laughter could be heard throughout the house and a few quiet snickers coming from the kitchen, Gerard growled at us all to shut up but none of us listened.

I glanced over to y/n and saw them with a smile on their face, seeing them happy instantly made me smile brighter.

And then I realised, it's safe to say that I'm falling in love with y/n Howell.