24.| tall, lanky, what is it?

y/n quickly ran down the basement stairs of the Way household and bust through the door, they were giggling as they saw Gerard and Frank jump apart from each other quickly. Frank screamed a little and ended up scaring Gerard to falling off the bed, causing y/n to laugh and fall to the floor at the boys' scare.

"hiii." y/n continued to laugh as they greeted the startled boys, sitting cross legged on the floor.

"fucking hell, bubs! you couldn't have knocked?!" Gerard grumbled, crawling back into his bed and pulling Frank back into his arms.

"nu uh," y/n skipped over to the two boys and laid across both their laps. "i think you've forgotten about the conversation in the group chat." y/n smiled sweetly up at Gerard.

"no!" Gerard gasped, pushing y/n away and wrapping his arms and legs tightly around his small boyfriend. "no, you can't have him."

"pleaseeeeee." y/n pouted, using theirs and Frank's infamous puppy dog eyes. "i want a Frankie day."

"please Gee." Frank too was now pouting using the puppy dog eyes, looking up at his boyfriend who was tightly wrapped around his body.

"no, don't look at me like that! it's hard enough saying no to one of you using that look, let alone two!!" Gerard squeezed his eyes shut, refusing to look at the two adorable cute teens.

"Geeeee!" Frank whined, and then smirked as an idea popped into his head. he leaned in closer to Gerard, cupping his hand around the older's ear to make sure y/n was incapable of hearing his words. "if you let me go i'll blow you when we get back."

"okay, yep, you can go, take him!" Gerard scrambled away from his short boyfriend, fidgeting with the blankets in attempt to quickly cover his growing problem. "love you both, bye!"

"yay!" y/n screeched, jumping up off the floor and running to take Frank's hand. y/n ran up the basement stairs with Frank in tow, the boy giggling behind his energetic friend.

as the two small teens were putting their shoes on, y/n was going through a checklist of all things she needed or needed to do before they left the house.

"i have my phone, money... uhh, i put our dirty clothes away, umm, i've showered, i've... i haven't had a drink yet! hold up," y/n rushed off into the kitchen to down a glass of water before running back to their short friend. "i feel like i'm forgetting something... i stole Frankie from Gee, i said... i haven't said bye to something nearly constantly attached to my side, tall, lanky, what is it?" y/n pondered out loud.

"you boyfriend?" Frank giggled again.

"yes!" y/n gasped, "i haven't said bye to my boyfriend!"

instead of returning to Mikey's room, y/n stood at the bottom of the stairs and took a deep breath.

"excuse me for a second, Frankie," y/n cleared their throat, "MIKEYYY!" they screamed, and then backed away from the stairs.

soon enough, a lanky teen came bundling down the stairs, cursing quietly to himself as he almost tripped down the last few steps. he straightened himself up before frantically looking around in search for his lover.

"WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?"

"nothing," y/n smiled sweetly, walking up to their boyfriend and hugging him. "i just wanted to say that i'm going out with Frankie."

"jesus- fuck! you scared me." Mikey panted, not used to tumbling down the stairs so quickly.

"i sowwy," y/n pouted, but giggled as Mikey kissed them. "i love you, byeee!"

"i love you too." Mikey grinned, kissing his partner a few times before letting them go to the only other short person in the room.

"let's go, let's go, let's go!" y/n bounced over to Frank, grabbing his arm and bounding out the front door and down the street.

"park?" Frank asked.

"park." y/n confirmed, their excitement starting to rub off on Frank as the two ran straight towards the park.

~few hours later.

"hey Frankie?" y/n asked, hanging upside down with their friend on the monkey bars.

"yeah?"

"wanna go steal weed off Brendon?"

"yes!" Frank all but screamed, scrambling to get upright but due to his excitement, falling off the play equipment and on to the floor. "let's go!"

"what?" y/n laughed, gently getting off the play things and laughing at their friend. "you're stupid."

"no, you!" Frank laughed too, getting to his feet as the two left the park.

"no, you!" y/n retaliated, only causing the two to have a 'no, you' fight their whole way to Brendon's house.

Frank walked straight into the Urie house, y/n following behind. Frank took note that none of Brendon's family's cars were outside, and took advantage of being able to shout.

"BRENDON!!!!" Frank shouted, him and y/n laughing as a loud thud followed by 'FUCK' was heard from above them.

the two small teens made their way upstairs, walking into Brendon's room and sitting on his bed as Brendon scurried around trying to hide something.

"uh, heyyy... what are you two short asses doing here?" Brendon questioned, rubbing his neck as a blush tinted his cheeks.

"stealing your weed." y/n smiled.

"what? no, you can't have that!" Brendon denied, but was too late with trying to stop the teens when both of them jumped up and started running around the room.

they both ran circles around Brendon, getting him dizzy before breaking off and grabbing the weed. the two younger teens both giggled as Brendon cursed them before they ran from the house.

the two ran back to the park to smoke their weed before giggling their way back to the Way household. as they both walked through the door, Frank headed straight to the kitchen for snacks whilst y/n set up the tv for them to watch something. when Frank returned he laid on the couch with the snacks on the table, y/n crawled over to Frank and cuddled up with their high friend as they watched cartoons.

the two high teens were too busy laughing at cartoons to notice the Way brother's standing behind the couch, both of the Way's sighed at the sight of their high lovers giggling at children's shows before shaking their heads and returning to their rooms.

•A/N; hey! i'm sorry i haven't uploaded anything in so long, i haven't been on wattpad at all. i haven't really had any inspiration to write anything, lmao writers block sucks ass. Frankie and y/n deserved some time together though, so i hope you enjoyed!

stay safe, stay rad.

~xoB🦇