CHAPTER 12

Flashback

"So.. your my ex's daughter, Right?" Jennie's mother said in a stern tone making Jisoo feel the shivers down her spine

"Ma'am, I'm called here because I thought you want to talk about something important." Jisoo said glancing at Jennie who were clinging in her arm

"Chu.. Calm down okay?" Jennie was about to touch Jisoo's cheek's but Jisoo quickly move her hand's away.

She was about to leave but Jennie's mother spoke making Jisoo froze on her spot.

"Stay here! Or else I might do something bad to your love one's." Jennie's mother said, raising her voice.

Jisoo turned around, walk towards them and sat on the chair infront of Mrs. Kim

Mrs. Kim cross her arms together and looking sternly at Jisoo.

"So, I'm gonna straight it right away since I don't want anything to talk about anything else." Mrs. Kim stopped talking before saying "You and Jennie are getting married." Jisoo literally froze. Her anger are rising up.

"No, Mrs. Kim. I'm not doing that." Jisoo said.

"Jennie loves you, why can't you see it?"

"Oh Really? She love me? Or she didn't love me since I Loved her." Jennie looked down hearing what is Jisoo saying.

"Jisoo. Past is past. Is it hard to move on?!" Jisoo laughed

"You're really Jennie's daughter. Really." She then was about to go again until the guards block her.

"I know that Irene is alone right now. And since you're not agreeing with me.. I will.." 

"You will what." Jisoo interrupt her. Jennie look at her mother, sensing something.

"*chuckle* I'm gonna ask you again. Would you accept marrying Jennie?" Mrs. Kim said.

Jisoo don't know what she will gonna say. She look at Jennie with a glare. Jennie looked down feeling upset that Jisoo hated her. 

"What if I said no? What will you do, Mrs. Kim?" 

"This is not a time to ask me something like that, Kim Jisoo." Mrs. Kim stopped for a moment and continue saying "I want an answer, not a question." 

Jisoo eyed Mrs. Kim suspiciously. 'Why did she mention Irene earlier? Will she do something to Irene? If I didn't agree? Gosh. I'm in love you, Bae Irene. I can't let that happen to you..'

She look up to Mrs. Kim and saying "I agree. I will marry your daughter, Jennie Kim."

Back to Present

"Why.. w-why did you agree?!" Irene broke down. Her knees was on the ground, crying. 

Jisoo couldn't help but also cry seeing Irene being sad. Not just sad, She was hurt, super hurt. 

"I'm s-sorry.. But I had to do it." She was about to leave with Jennie but a pair of hand caught her wrist

"N-no.. Please, Don't leave me... I don't want to be alone a-again.." Irene said as her voice cracks. Jisoo want to comfort her but.. She can't.

Jisoo tries to remove her hand from Irene, but Irene hold onto her shirt. 

"Irene, L-let me go." 

"I d-don't want to.. Tell me, What did I do wrong? Is there something wrong with me? Because why does all the people leaving m-me? I feel so b-betrayed.." Irene cries more, holding to Jisoo. 

"Can you let go of her?" Jennie said as she pull Jisoo more close to her. 

"I'm sorry again, Ms. Bae.." Irene look at Jisoo once again. Jisoo called her Ms.. not her name. 

Jennie cling to Jisoo and ready to leave but Irene says her name.

"Intern!" Jisoo look back at her.

"Be happy with her.

.

.

.

.

.

They're currently inside Jennie's office. Jisoo was on the side, sitting. Not doing anything. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Jennie ask and before she could answer, she gave Jennie a cold glare.

"Do I look like I'm okay?" She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms

Jennie sat down beside Jisoo, but Jisoo move away from her.

"Kim Jisoo." Her voice become stern. Making Jisoo to look at her 

"Yes, Jennie Kim?" Jisoo's eyes never changed when every time she look at Jennie. It was cold, glares, and especially the pain in her eyes never replaced. 

"I know what I did and.. It  was a big mistake that I have ever done." 

"Oh really? Remember what you said to me? That I'm just your fucking toy, using my body, I'm useless, And you also said that I'm just a stranger  to you? Do you remember all of that? Cause Jennie... that fucking hurt me a lot." Jisoo cried remembering the past.

And yes, Jennie remember all of that. 

"Jisoo, Listen to me." Jennie hold her hand.

"And why would I listen to you? Just to listen to all your b*llshit." Jisoo wiped her tears. "Oh btw, where's Taehyung? I feel so bad at him. It's been a long time since I saw you two kissing in front me." 

"Oh. I need to go. It's already my lunch time"

"Let's eat lunch together" Jennie said.

"You still have work." And after that, Jisoo walk out the office. Leaving Jennie dumbfounded.

.

.

.

.

.

Jisoo was outside, Waiting for Irene. Because she know that Irene was already leaving on this time. 

After waiting, She saw her. 

"Irene!" Jisoo shout. Not minding a few people looking at her. 

Irene heard her name, and she heard her. And she doesn't want look behind. Cause she know it was her

Jisoo ran towards Irene. 

"Irene.." She whispered. Still, Irene wasn't looking at her.

"Look at me, Please." She whispered again. Hoping that Irene will finally look at her.

"Intern. You're supposed to be with your wife, right?" Irene look at her directly to Jisoo's eyes.. Jisoo could only see the pain. Her eyes were red from crying. 

Before Jisoo could answer, Irene interrupted her. "Anyway, I'm gonna go." 

Irene said, leaving Jisoo alone. 

Her eyes were already forming tears. Jisoo want her. Only her. And it was stupid to let her go, not knowing the actual reason why.

"I will make sure to make you not alone again." 

"I promise.." The last word that came from her mouth before going inside Jennie's Office.