CHAPTER 15

I suggest you to listen to 'Muli' by Ace Banzuelo while reading.

"What's your order ma'am?"

"I'd like to have a Latte and Croissant please"

"Got it ma'am, your order cost $9.15" She took her wallet and pay for her order.

"You may go ahead sit over there and wait for your order, thank you" Irene bowed and mouthed thank you at the cashier.

She sat and look at the view. She smiles thinking how beautiful to look outside.

Suddenly the wind got colder, her finger's run to cover her body to stop for being cold. Luckily, she brought the jacket that jisoo gave to her.

Even without her by my side, she can still help me.

"Here's your order, ma'am. Thank you" The waiter bowed and left.

She take a sip of her Latte and sighed.

"What am I going to do now?" That simple words hurts her.

aish I said I will come here without worrying.

I'm so weak, I can't even stand for myself. But her, she's not weak like me. The strongest woman that I met. She was hurt before, but still, she was standing not for herself but for me.

But why did she decided to marry Jennie?

Maybe it's true that no one can beat Jennie. She won to steal my parents attention, she won every battle and now, Jisoo..

Why am I so unlucky? I didn't even wish for it.

Maybe it's time to not be weak or maybe it's a lesson for me? But I've been hurt for many times and how would that could be a lesson.

She sighed.

She finished her latte and croissant and all she have to do now is leave.

Her foot exited her way to the exit door. Not until, it stopped. Her eyes landed on her with another woman.

Did I see it right? She's happy? Without me?

A voice snapped her thoughts.

"Irene" Jisoo whisper. Her head turned to look at her, and her mouth smiles.

I miss that voice.

"Jisoo" Irene tries to be calm, for her.

There's a moment of silence until Jennie decided to talk.

"Great! I actually need to talk to you, Irene" Jisoo looks at Jennie, with a confusion in her eyes. The same as Irene.

"What the hell are you saying." Jisoo whisper's but a harsh tone in her voice.

Jennie turned her head at jisoo and then to Irene.

She chuckled.

"What are those faces?" Jennie laughed like she didn't know what was going on between the two of them.

"Why don't we go inside first, right?"

___________________________________________

"So, I know you're wondering why I need to talk to you." Jennie said, looking at Irene while holding hands with Jisoo.

And Jisoo tries to let go of her hand but when she tries to, Jennie's grip at her hand becomes tighter.

She wants to just slap Jennie and hold Irene's hand instead.

"And my jichu also was didn't know what was going to happen." Jennie smiles and look at Jennie but jisoo didn't even tries to put a smile on her face.

'my jichu' tsk. Irene rolled her eyes, and Jennie noticed that and smirks.

"Look, I actually need to leave right now and I have no time to waste my time just to listen what you're saying" Irene was ready to leave when Jisoo spoke.

"Stay a little bit, please" Irene look at her and see Jisoo was begging just to stay with her.

"Yeah, why don't you stay a little bit. I have something to discuss with you also" Irene sighed and decided to just agree.

"Just say it now" Irene stare at Jennie, with annoyance in her voice.

Jennie chuckled seeing Irene reaction and said

"I'm gonna take you as our wedding designer!" She said with an excited tone in her voice.

Both jisoo and irene widened their eyes.

"What do you think? I mean your ideas our great tho, even when we have a battle before your ideas are so great that I think you're actually gonna beat me that tim-"

"Jennie." She stopped talking to turned her head to Jisoo who was already glaring at her.

"What? Don't you think getting her as our wedding designer is great?" Jisoo sighed and look at Irene.

"I'm sorry, Irene. It's okay when you don't wanna accept Jennie's offe-"

"Sure, why not? I'm in." Irene talked while looking at Jennie and not giving a single glance at Jisoo.

Jisoo stared at her with disbelief. Did she really move on from me?

Jennie smiles, and stand up. She took out her hand for a handshake

"I'm glad you accepted it, thank you so much" Irene also took her hand out for a handshake.

Jennie sat back down, the same as Irene.

"Our wedding was gonna start in 6 months so better be ready, cause I want our wedding to be fantastic." Jennie take a look at jisoo who was looking at Irene.

Jennie smile faded but tried to be calm.

"I'm just gonna text you, to talk about the wedding." Irene smiles.

"So that's it? I need to go now" Irene stands up and take a look at jisoo before leaving.

"Take care, Irene" Irene smiles

"Thank you, you too" Jisoo smiles

Jennie's smile faded seeing the two meet again.