CHAPTER 13

Jennie saw Jisoo came to her office, when she notices that Jisoo's eyes was red like she cried.

Did she cry..?

"Hey.. Are you okay? I notice that your eyes was red.." Instead receiving a nice response from her, Jisoo just glare at her without answering Jennie's question.

Jennie felt a pang on her chest. Those eyes are different then and now.

And those memories from the past.. I still keep them.. Jennie thought.

It's okay for her that Jisoo hate her, but she's hurt and the worst part of it, it's her own fault.

She was interrupt when she heard Jisoo almost scream, her knees drop on the ground, crying loudly.

"J-jisoo.." Her feet quickly walk towards to Jisoo, hug her tightly while caressing her back. Jisoo can't help it but cry on Jennie's shoulder.

"I h-hate my self.. I broke my promise to her.. It's all my fault.." She heard Jisoo whisper on her shoulder while crying.

"Shh.. it's not your fault" For Jennie, she tried not to cry in front of her. Especially when the one she love the most mentioning someone she hate the most.

She feel that Jisoo stop crying, she titled her head to see her face, and saw a sleeping Jisoo. She removed the hair that covering Jisoo's face, and smile seeing her sleeping.

"I'm sorry baby.. It's not your fault. It's my fault. Blame me.. blame me everytime you want. I'll consider it as my punishment. I'll always love you like I promise to you before." And there, Jennie burst in tears. She realized how much she hurt Jisoo.

"Sleep well, Baby. I love you" She kiss Jisoo's forehead, and bring her to her own house.

No one's pov

Irene just got home, still not knowing what is her feeling throughout the day. She sat on the couch and turn on the TV to watch on Netflix.

A few minutes, she got bored while watching. Irene turned to look around at my room when I saw the jacket.

"You have your period today. There is a stain on your skirt. So it's better this jacket can cover it." She saw how the girl put the jacket around her then suddenly she feel warm while the girl on the back was hugging her

She stand up and grab the jacket. "I can't believe I haven't return this to you.." Irene murmured and hug the jacket.

"The first time I saw you.. I feel like I was in heaven while looking at you. The first time when I saw you smile to me, it was beautiful for my eyes.. Your the only person that can make me smile, laugh, and happy.. I wish your here cheering me up.." She chuckles when she remember Jisoo dances Infront of her

"It's ok... Now stop being sad." She said but Jisoo didn't listen

"Fine. As long your sad, I'm gonna be sad too." She add making Jisoo lift up her head.

"No! I'm not sad! I'm totally happy right now! Look!" Jisoo said then stood infront of her making weird dance and jumping. She smiled seeing how cute Jisoo is.

"Ottoke.. (what do I do..) You're marrying someone and it hurts that the "someone" is not me." She chuckles bitterly. But deep inside, it feels like it's the end for her.

A tear escaped from her right eye

"Why am I even crying?" She wipes her tear's and look over at the jacket, hugging it again.

"I miss you." A lot of tears we're flowing from Irene's eyes. Realizing how much she loved the only person she trust.

After crying, she feel asleep on the couch. Alone.. again.

~