CHAPTER 14

No one's pov

Jisoo woke up, seeing an familiar room. She was about to get up when a voice startle her.

"You're awake.." She look up to see Jennie standing with a coffee on her right hand.

"I'm sorry but I have to go." And again, she was about to get up when Jennie spoke again.

"C'mon, it's Saturday. Can we at least perhaps.. hangout?"

"No"

Jisoo says and stand up, was about to open the door when she felt a hand on her arm.

"Please.. just this once. Please?" Jennie softly ask, hopefully Jisoo would agreed.

"I said no, Kim. I have somewhere to go." To be honest, Jisoo want to hangout but not with Jennie.

Jisoo was about to exit the main door of the house but Jennie ask "Can I at least drive you home?"

"No thanks. And I'm not going to my home anyway. So, bye." Jisoo has finally left, leaving Jennie dumfounded.

Jisoo pov

I don't have my car with me, so I have to book an Uber.

After waiting, I notice that the car stopped infront of me so I thought it would be the Uber already.

The car window opens,

"Uber, Ma'am?" The driver ask, but I noticed how the guy giving me disgusting look and even eyed me up and down. I feel uncomfortable by his stare.

Gosh. I hate men.

'ottokeee.. am I supposed to come in or not? Of course not.'

"I'm sorry.. but may I cancel this.. I mean my fiance was gonna pick me up here, so I'd like to cancel this." I'm obviously joking about the 'fiance' that I said.

"Are you completely serious, miss? I just waisted my time just for you to cancel this? And no miss. I'll never cancel this, Now hurry up and go inside the car." Is he really an Uber driver? What a b*tch attitude this guy have.

I was about to answer back when I felt someone wrapped around my waist.
I turned my head around, What- what is she doing here?

"Jennie?"

"I'm sorry, honey. Did I keep you waiting here for long?"

"I-" I was interrupted when the Uber driver speaks

"I don't have any time for this! You book an Uber don't try to cancel it. Go inside already."

"She already said that she want to cancel this and are you really an Uber driver?" I saw how Jennie clench her jaw and was trying to hold her anger.

"Oh c'mon! She-"

"Oh shut the f*ck up! Give me your ID, to see if you're really an Uber driver." I turned my head to the guy, and was looking defeated.

"See? You're just pretending to be a driver just to do disgusting things on her! Now go away before I call the police." The guy glare to both of us before driving his car to go away from us.

Jennie turned her head to me, I gulp seeing her glaring at me.

This Jennie was scary tho.

I was confused when she took my phone from me, and do something with it.

"I already cancel it before the real Uber driver comes." She handed me back my phone

"I don't want to see you booking an Uber anymore. Now, let's go." She took my hand and go to her car

"B-but-"

"Just tell me where you're going and I'll drive you over there." She opened the door car for me, I hesitate at first but goes inside anyway.

Well.. I mean this was nice than the Uber.

She goes inside and seat at the driver seat.

"Put your seatbelt on." I tried to pull the seatbelt, but I can't. How does this even work?! I tried many ways how to do it until,

Jennie lean in, helping me with my seatbelt. Her face we're like inch closer to me. My breath was hitting on her neck, while she's busy helping me.

I sigh when she was done.

"You have your own car but can't put your seatbelt on your self" She chuckled

"Excuse me, your car is very different compare to my car, so I don't know how."

"Where are you going anyway?"

"To the Coffee shop."

Irene pov

I'm inside my car, heading to the coffee shop to relax with.

I always go there whenever I have problems that I want to get rid of.

Since there's an amazing view, I hope I can chill there without worrying..