CHAPTER 16

Jennie and Jisoo were left alone at the cafe.

"Why did you do that?!" Jisoo whispers angrily so that the people won't hear it.

"Do what?" Jisoo scoffed after hearing Jennie's words.

"Jennie, please."

"You know what I mean, stop acting like nothing happened earlier." She steps closer, as their nose we're against each other.

Jennie didn't say anything, she sat down and sip her coffee.

"Just answer my goddamn question, Jennie."

"Why. Did. You. Do. That." She whispers every word. 

"So what if I do "that"? I can do whatever I want"

"That's not the answer I want."

"That's not the question I want either." Jennie talks back.

"I can't take this anymore." Jisoo grab her bag, and said "From now on, stay away from me. Don't ever talk, approach, touch me. And please don't bother Irene anymore. I know she doesn't feel good and it's making me.."

"Making you what? Sad? Hurt?" Jennie chuckled and stand up.

"You're the one who's making me hurt, Jisoo. I hate seeing you with Irene. I hate to see you talking, walking, laughing with her. Stop thinking that I didn't loved you In the past, cause I would never ever cheat on you.

"Wow, now you're acting like you didn't hurt me first and what? you didn't cheat on me?*laugh* you still got the nerve to talk about the past like you didn't broke my heart into pieces. I was devastated when I saw you flirting- I don't wanna even talk about it. I trusted you Jennie, even though that I knew you were going to break my heart but a part of me really hope you wouldn't" She wanted to cry.

"Jisoo, I've told you multiple times that past is past! Why don't you get it!-"

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH, JENNIE." Jisoo shouted and all the people were looking at them. Some of them were taking their cellphones out to take a vid.

Jennie frozed and didn't know what to respond.

"Yes. I know that you've been telling me that past is past but flashbacks hurts, Jennie." And that, jisoo started crying.

"What you did to me- *sigh* I didn't deserve that. I hope you knew It too."

"But.. that time you said you were fine. I tried to talk to you about it but you stopped me." Jennie tried her best not cry.

"I said I was fine, but I never said it didn't hurt. I cried so much that day, I can't even tell." 

Jisoo left. She had enough with Jennie, she doesn't want to hear more explanation from her. All she have in her mind is still Irene. Its always her, and will never changed. 

"JISOO WAIT" and yes, its obvious that jisoo heard Jennie shouted her name but she doesn't wanna look back - She was about to enter the taxi when Jennie reached her wrist. "Please, let me at least take you home." Jisoo knows its dangerous out here but Jennie taking her home is a-

 "No, I'm not a kid anymore Jennie. I can take care of myself." 

"I know. But I didn't got a chance to take care of you when were together. So please, let me. And I'm not accepting no as an answer." That left Jisoo speechless, she don't what to say. She just realized Jennie dragging her, holding her hand while raining? 

'Oh great. My clothes are wet." 

Suddenly she felt not a single raindrop falling down at her, she look up to see Jennie covering her with her coat while holding her shoulder. 

"Now come on, run faster." Jisoo looked away. I'm not able to feel this way anymore.

They finally reached Jennies car and go home.

Jisoo wanted to say thank you at Jennie for taking her home but she'd rather not. 

"Well, I guess it's time to say goodbye." 

"Bye." Jisoo hurriedly go inside her house without letting Jennie talk again. She saw someone sent her a message and decided to check who is it. 

"If this what you want, Let's not continue our marriage. But please, I don't want you not talking to me." - Jen 

Jisoo left her on read and cried. Again. Later on, she heard a notification on her phone.

"Can we talk?" This time it wasn't Jennie. 

It was the girl who have been on her mind.