18. Revelation

Her car stopped in a halt in front of Steve's apartment. They both stepped out of the car , and hurriedly went upstairs to his room.

       Natasha sat on his couch and he went to his kitchen to bring water for her. He handed her a bottle of water, she took it and gulped half. ," Why did you bring me here ?, I mean your apartment, they could have known your location too."

      Steve shook his head, and sat across her," No one knows about this place except you. You remember, where I was living initially, where we met for the first time?, " , She nodded "- SHIELD have that location not this. But still if our enemies know about it ,
no other places came to my mind. I thought it would safe."

     She nodded and closed her eyes, leaning back on the couch. " I hope so."

      Steve stood up and gestured towards his bed room ," You should get some sleep inside if you want. I'll take the couch. "

    She shook her head," You go inside, I'll be fine here."

    He shighed," You know, you told me I'm very old fashioned once, so in that case, I couldn't let my guest sleep on couch uncomfortably, while I would sleep on my bed. So please go inside and get some sleep, it's 2 in the morning already. " He smiled at her.

      She smirked at him ," Using my words against me , I see ."

        He laughed lightly," Go inside, I'll take couch , I won't mind, really."

        She reluctantly got up and walked towards his bedroom," Okay, have a bad night, Rogers ." She smirked and closed the door.

        Steve laughed and lay down on the couch, little bit relaxed, for Natasha was safe and near him .

       Next morning Natasha woke up and found herself at a new environment.  The curtains are slightly opened and bright sun rays peeling through the window. She rubbed her eyes and turned her eyes towards her left , there was a big framed picture of all the six members of Avengers, hung on the wall.

      In the picture, Tony was waving his hands in air , putting his sunglasses. Thor and Bruce were beside him laughing. Clint was standing next to Natasha laughing down at three of them, while she was rolling her eyes, throwing her head back. Steve stood next to Natasha, sweetly smiling at all of them.

      Unknowingly a small smile played on her lips, looking at his adorable smiling face. Steve??. Oh now she understood.  She was at Steve's place, in his bedroom, on his bed from last night. She remembered last night's incident and she mentally scolded herself.

     She was having a nightmare, of her past , again. But Steve interrupted and she pointed her gun at him!!!. God....He must have thought how childish it was. He called her Nat, NAT !!. Wow. He got her a nickname, Nat. Then she hugged him . How stupid.  But he hugged her back !!!. Steve hugged her and then she came to her real sense . It's embarrassing.

      She came out of his bedroom, when she heared the opening of freeze door and saw he was drinking water from a bottle. He must have returned from his morning walk. She helplessly kept  staring at his sweaty grey t-shirt, which shows his abs perfectly underneath. The gulping of his throat was so sexy. His muscles of his arms were stretched , which gives her perfect view. Some water drops were trailing down his chin , throat then entered under his t-shirt. God ....how bad she wanted to rip off his damn t-shirt .

        Get a grip on your horse. She cleared her throat and walked towards him to the counter of the kitchen. She gave him a sleepy smile ," Good morning Soldier."