24. Unexpected/Off Guard, but Still Amazing

They both disguised themselves by putting hoody and civilian clothes and Steve had put a sunglass, walked into a crowded mall , hoping it would be less noticeable.

"First rule of go on the run is don't run just walk," she mumbled walking side by side with Steve.

Steve was feeling very odd by putting the casual shoes instead his combat shoes." You have no idea how difficult to just walk in these shoes for me. Out of habit. "

She rolled her eyes and both walked towards the public service computer inside the mall. She looked around make sure no one watching them and plugged the drive in a laptop. " We have ....almost 9 minutes, which starts now."

He keep watching around," Make it quickly."

She frowned looking at the screen,"Fury was right. Someone is trying to hide something.I successfully hacked through this program but the password keep changing itself  , like some artificial intelligence. Whoever made this file is slightly smarter than me, just slightly."

Then a small smile played on her lips," If we can't find what's inside it , we can find out where it was came  from."

"You guys need any help?", they both looked up to find an employee of the mall approaching them.

Natasha dragged Steve in front of her , so that the employee couldn't see the laptop screen. She wrapped her hands around both his shoulders and put her chin on his shoulder," Oh no, we're fine. It's just my fiance is helping me to find some honeymoon destination." She chuckled slightly and went to her work while Steve stood guarded the laptop screen.

He nodded towards him and smiled going along with Natasha ," Yeah, we're getting married soon. We don't have much time so we're preparing beforehand. " He had no idea from where all this confidence came from, but it wasn't awkward with Natasha.

Natasha smirked looking at the screen thinking, she was having an effect on him , because he was learning her skills.

That guy convinced by Steve's lie and smiled," Congratulations both of you. Where you guys about to going?"

Steve glanced back to the screen where a location flashed,"New Jersey"

He nodded and looked at Steve strangely , and Steve began to think that guy recognised them . But he said something different to his utter releaf. " I have exactly same glasses ."

Steve nodded and Natasha mumbled behind him," I began to think, you both are twins. "

He laughed," I wish", then he admired Steve's body ," Specimen.  If you need anything, I'm here to help." Steve nodded and he left.

Natasha smiled," Got it " , and the computer screen flashed the exact location ,'Wheaton , NJ '. Steve forrowed his eyebrows and looked at the screen closely . " You know where it is ?" , She asked.

He nodded and unplugged the pen drive and walked out with her. When they were at the hallway of the mall , they saw SHIELD agents were searching for them around. An agent was coming towards them So he suggested," If they found us , you go to the metro station while I'll keep fight with them."

She had some other ideas," Put your arm around my shoulder and laugh when I say something. " He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and she quickly said ," You must be rubbing on me, Rogers , that's why you learned my lying  skills over there."

The agent was coming near to them and he stuck on something. She wanted him to laugh on this while his cheeks were heating up and turning deep red?!!. But still he managed to laugh a little and thankfully the agent crossed them unnoticed.