59. Her Family (Part -2)

Natasha and Yelena planned to meet Alexie and Melina , they happen to know about the location and more details of red room. They rescued Alexie successfully and three of them went to meet Melina to her farm.

She saw them and invited inside. They sat to have food together. It was so emotional for all of them. After a very long time they reunited again. They never imagined they would meet each other ever. But luckily or unfortunately , they got a chance to see each other again.

Alexie made some stupid joke to hide his emotions, but it was clearly visible from his expression, how badly he missed his family and how much he regretted his past decisions.

After having food they all served some vodka, except Natasha. But she wanted to drink badly though. But she couldn't. She was pregnant. She wondered about Steve again. Where he could be, was he okay or not. Many questions ran through her mind. She shighed.

Alexie raised her eyebrow at her ," You're not drinking vodka anymore, after living in US ? " She shook her head in 'no. " Comon , You're a Russian , Natalie!! Have some ." And held a half bottle forward to her. But she denied again, which caused other three looked at her a little suspiciously. But they didn't question her anymore and made some plan to attack the red room.

Meanwhile, Steve, Sam and Wanda arrived at Moscow. They kept walking through the platform , they were completely disguised. Steve had put on a blue hoody and a sunglass , so was Sam, his hoody was black . Wanda had put on a brown jacket and a black cap with a black sunglass.

They somehow managed to distract the guards and came out of the metro station. They were about to take another train to Budapest, Steve informed them ," That place is very restricted area , we have to be more careful about our identity. " They nodded and took a train , wishising under their breath that they had no energy to fight anymore , they just wanna find Natasha.

Yelena was riding her bike while Natasha sat behind her , they were following some widows , because they're sure , it could lead them till red room. But all their strategies went south , when the taskmaster chased them. When he used hawkeye's blasting arrows , they almost died there , but they were safe , luckily.

But the soldiers of taskmaster attacked them in no time. They tried to fight back but the previously impact of the blast caused them to weaken their body. During the fight Natasha and Yelena both blacked out. 

When Yelena opened her eyes , the headache was killing her. She stood up from the chair she was sitting , grunting in frustration. She looked around the room and Natasha was no where to found. She tricked the guards and choked them to unconscious, and came out of the room to find her sister.

Inside the laboratory, Vladimir, the in charge of the operation, was yelling at some doctors in Russian language," How's this even possible!!? The red room had done the job perfectly. !!"

That doctor said in a trembling voice," Its truth sir. Our ...te..tests are hundred percent accurate. But it has a reason behind it's possibility. "

Vladimir turned towards that doctor angrily," What reason ?!!, how can a sterilized woman got pregnant?!!"

Doctor showed him the test reports. " We found some strange particles in her blood samples. Those particles are from some powerful and energetic liquid , like some serum ?. Which completely healed her damaged ovaries. "

He couldn't wrap his mind correctly about it's reason so he asked ," Can you remove the baby out of her body ?"

" We can. But it's dangerous. She's already in her second month of pregnancy. She might die . "

He thought for a moment then ordered them ," Think some other ideas about how to get rid of it. I have to talk to Drakov about it. " And left.

When he informed Drakov about this situation, he smirked like evil , he understood that serum reference. That baby was from the righteous and powerful super soldier and an unmatched spy. What a combination. He wanted to laugh. He ordered Vladimir," Get rid of that baby , anyhow , quickly. And make her sterile completely this time. "

" The surgery prosses might kill her sir. We've to wait sometimes till we figure some other ways out. " He cut the call saying do whatever needed , but quickly.

Yelena knocked out all the guards at the laboratory and saw Natasha laid down on a medical bed , unconsciously. She disguised herself as a doctor and entered inside. She saw the doctors were busy in computer and some other tests in hurry. And there she found a sonograph report. A pregnancy report precisely. And all the doctors were researching based on that report. She wasn't sure about what she started to think. Was it really possible?

Just then Vladimir came inside ," We've to get rid of her baby anyhow. We don't have much time. Drakov's order. "

Saying when he gestured towards the ward where Natasha was , Yelena's eyes widened. Her sister was pregnant and these were trying to harm her. Instantly her sister power kicked in and the next following moments, all guards , doctors and Vladimir, knocked out on the floor.

Yelena laid Natasha down on a bed. She successfully brought her to their small safe house. She brought some water and tried to bring her sister back to consciousness. Natasha opened her eyes and saw Yelena in front of her. She sat down and cupped her face ," Yel, are you okay?, are you hurt ?"

Yelena was in a mixed emotional state. She wanted to laugh on her sister. She cared for her , which was good thing , but also she should have told her earlier about her pregnancy. What if she couldn't have reached there in time ?, they might have killed her already.

She stood up and raised her eyebrow, putting her hands on her hip. Natasha narrowed her eyes at her," What ?."

Yelena rolled her eyes," What !!, can't you understand how dangerous it could have for both of you?!!" Natasha looked at her in confusion. " Ohh, cut the crap Natasha , you should have told me you're pregnant. "

Her mouth opened in shock ," Ho..how did..did you know?"

She looked down at her angrily," They were planning to do something to you. Maybe planning to kill your baby and make you sterile completely. And you're asking me , how I came to know ?!!"

Natasha gasped in shock again and wrapped her hands around her small and hardly visible baby bump protectively. She couldn't believe she might have loose her baby. Their baby. Steve. She had not told him yet. The thing which she never thought she could have one day , it could have snatched away from her. Her reason of happiness could have gone by now.

She was on the verge of crying. She controlled her tears and looked up at her sister who was looking down in concern. " I promised him that he'll be  the first one to know whatever it'll be , when I went to meet doctor first, to make sure about it. That's why I couldn't tell you earlier. "

Yelena sat beside her," So Mr America is the father huh ?" , Natasha nodded with a smile.  She rolled her eyes," Being in love is good for you, but by trying to keep your promise becoming careless is worse, Mama Natalie. " And both shared a laugh.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I love the interaction between the two sisters. 😁

The italic writings are Russian language.

💗ROMANOGERS💗