Chappie Five

Bulma sat in front of her mirror, staring down at her face powder. She had a bad feeling about going out tonight but she couldn't just ditch Yamcha just because of feeling weird, she felt bad to even think of breaking the faith he had when she reassured him. She let out a sigh and ignored her feelings that called out to her, she used eye liner, red lipstick, eye shadow and anything else to look dashing for the club tonight.

She wore a red mini dress and quickly slipped on her red heels, she glanced up at herself and stopped to admire her beauty. "Just look at me, looking all pretty and beautiful but does Vegeta hate me so much that he can't even look at me, maybe he doesn't find female earthling good for him". She let out a sigh as she kept thinking about a certain Saiyan Prince, she grabbed her purse and went downstairs.

"He doesn't want to even hang out with me even when I offered him that he could tag along, I thought we could get to know each other more....but he rather train then waste time with this pain in the neck". She let out another sigh as she mumbled to herself.

She picked up the car keys that was in the kitchen table, it was recently used by her dad this morning. She went to her back up car and slipped in the drivers seat, she ignored all her thoughts about Vegeta and started up her engine.

**
It was 11:37 pm. She was standing in front of the club after giving her keys to the velvet, she looked at how crowded it was and easily slipped in without touching anyone. The guards was going to stop her but they recognized her as the daughter of Mr. Briefs, so they let her through while others started to push each other more.

As she went past the door she felt a warm arm slip around her waist and pull her closer, she looked to her side and saw Yamcha smiling at her, she smiled back.

"I thought you won't come". He said happily, glad that the thought of his wasn't true, they soon came to a table and Yamcha guided her to it. "Sit here, I'll get us some drinks". Bulma nodded while Yamcha hurried off to get drinks.

She looked around the club, it was really crowded and noisy as usual but she felt strange, like she was being watched. She scratched her neck and looked around the club, she couldn't see anyone whose watching her until her eyes fell on a group of boys in a far corner of the club.

They eyes filled with lusts as they looked up and down Bulma, Bulma shifted uncomfortably in her seat and looked away from them, she didn't want her night to be ruined by some stupid boys in a corner. Finally after an awkward moment which was a long moment Yamcha returned with the drinks, Bulma instantly felt relaxed and didn't pay attention to those guys.

"Here you go". He handed her her drink and took a seat next to her with a smile, he raised his drink. "Cheers". Bulma hesitated but followed his move, they smiled at each other and took a sip from their drink.

After 5-6 bottle of beers and some dance later......
Bulma and Yamcha were completely drunk, they didn't even realize that they had drank too much. Bulma was too focused on not paying attention to those perverts that she didn't realize how much she drank. Bulma kept banging her head on the table hoping her head ache would stop while mumbling about the pervs having the nerves to stare at her while Yamcha just stared at the ceiling, lost in thoughts.

Yamcha slowly stood up, "I have to use the washroom". Bulma gave him a thumps up while he drunkly walked away, trying to dodge everyone but failing miserably.

"It was suppose to be fun, it was suppose to be fun". Bulma's mumbling changed as she continued her banging.

"Hey pretty lady, if you wanna have some real fun then let's step outside for a bit". Bulma didn't raise her head to know who it was, she continued her banging for no reason.