Chappie Seven

Vegeta was outside working in his gravity chamber, it was done after a long time. it had been weeks and neither Vegeta or Bulma spoke to each other, they didn't know what to say. Vegeta was working on 200x gravity and as you might know it was too intense even for the king of all saiyans to handle.

Bulma was in her room, she didn't know what to do but stare at her magazine in front of her. She stopped hanging out with Yamcha because she felt unsafe around him now. She sighed, she wondered why Vegeta had stopped talking to her and now they were avoiding each other like they were strangers living in the same house.

The gravity was too intense for Vegeta and he was fighting a bunch of bots at the same time which had drained a lot out of him, but in the end he destroyed all of them and went to switch the gravity level off but before he could even walk towards it he heard a loud buzz and a new set of robots started to zap at him. Vegeta dodged all of them with as much effort he could muster, he started to feel extremely tired. he destroyed the bots but more kept coming, he let out a curse as a bot shot an energy beam and Vegeta fired another energy beam to destroy it but caused an epic explosion as they collided.

The area shook as a loud blast echoed, Bulma instantly sprinted to the window and saw the Gravity Chamber in pieces, as the smoke cleared out  in the wreck laid Vegeta badly brusied. She sprinted down the stairs and out the door to Vegeta who laid motionlessly in the broken pieces. Bulma's dad and mom came running and as they saw Vegeta lying injured Mr. Brief orded his wife to immediately get help.

Vegeta laid in his bed, he groaned and stirred in pain, he gritted his teeth as he felt a throbbing headache. He snapped his eyes open and saw a bright colored ceiling, not the last thing he saw when he lost consciousness. He heard soft snoring and he looked to his side, his sight fell on a blue head soundly asleep on the table, her face facing him.

Vegeta couldn't believe his eyes, he knew everyone hated him, he knew people had seen him as a monster but he was upset to realize that people cared for him, people like Bulma, he didn't understand why she of all people helped, Vegeta remembered killing her boyfriend by sending one of his seed babies or whatever it was and blasted him.

He didn't like what he was feeling, he hated this feeling, but the other part of him loved this feeling, he longed for this feeling. He just stared at Bulma, a slight smile on his face, maybe a change wouldn't hurt, he thought. But I'm still destroying you Kakarot!.

Goku was munching on his food while chichi was helping Gohan to study, when Goku let out a loud sneeze.

Bulma's eyes opened and she let out a yawn, she stretched and rubbed her eyes. Her back was aching from the way she was sleeping on the table, her eyes went to the now empty bed, her eyes went wide. "Vegeta!". She growled loudly.

Vegeta was in the gravity chamber, again, there was a backup which Vegeta had informed to make. He had a feeling he would explode the first one, and his prediction came true, that smartass. Anywho, Bulma raced to the tech room and tapped into the system and managed to get to the television inside the gravity chamber. As it turned on she saw Vegeta doing push ups, still covered in bandages, he was trembling.

Bulma noticed the atmosphere and knew he, once again, was working under intense gravity. "Vegeta!, you're hurt and you're doing push ups. Get out of there now".

Vegeta grunted, ignoring her and focusing on his task, but Bulma's voice got louder. "Vegeta!".

"Shut up woman, it's none of your business so leave!".

"I can't leave, you are injured, I know you're suppose to be the strongest of all saiyans but still there's a limit to how much people can take".

"That's the point!. I'm not an average human being, I'm different, I'm a monster that won't be satisfied until I'm on the very top".

"You're not a monster Vegeta, I mean you were before but that's the past. Make a fresh start and enjoy your life here, it won't kill you if you at least try right?".

Vegeta stopped his push ups, he just stared at the floor and closed his eyes, he let out a sigh and stood up slowly. "Fine". He shot his energy ball to the screen and it fell to the ground, lying in pieces, he switched off all the systems and opened the door to see Bulma running out of the house entrance.

Vegeta watched as she ran right to him and stopped, he studied her expression, wondering what made her so concern. She panted while Vegeta waited patiently for her to calm down, but it took longer then expected, she gets easily tired Vegeta noted mentally.

"I'm going to bed". Bulma raised her hand to say something but he went past her, ignoring her clearly. She just stared at his retrieving back, confused at his sudden change in personality, but she shrugged it off.

^.^.....-.-.....8.8......$.$......@.@.......'.'
What ya think? I'm sorry if you guys got confused around 'your' and 'you're' I actually don't know when to use those two words...I had to personally search it on the internet because I was home and writing this at night.

I hope I got the hang of when to write it though, and I hope you guys enjoyed it my pretty bookmarkers!!....thank you for the votes and comments and helping me kick start my brain. I want to hug each and every one of you for reading this, well atleast giving this book a chance.

Check out my other books too.....if you liked this one and I'm so working on my other books, trying to get the feel but end up watching more anime and reading more manga....oh and I love Sebastian from Black butler....his a bomb!

This chapter is dedicated to .....GhostFuryKiller ....she helped me with writing the next chapter...thank you...^.^

Oh and I thought of adding some questions at the end of my chapters....so first question, which Anime do you like the most? ....could be anything, mine is Noragami...I'm telling you it's funny hehehe, like all the animes, but his jokes was really cute and funny.....anyway comment your fav animes.