Chappie Eight

The whole day was kinda like a bore, Vegeta avoided Bulma and she got angrier every minute of it. She tried talking to him but he would blow her off. In the end Bulma huffed while sitting in her room couch, she had vodka on her small table. It was late at night and she was debating on drinking it or not. She was annoyed about today, she wanted to talk to Vegeta especially about how he was feeling from his recent accident.

Vegeta in the other hand needed some time alone to think some things through, he had a massive head ache which Bulma's angry look didn't help in forgetting the throb. He needed to know his emotions before he does something stupid, he laid in his bed, staring at the ceiling. He felt guilty, but he thought it wasn't necessary to talk to her for today at least.

Bulma let out a sigh and picked up a bottle. She looked at it, popped open the lid and started to drink it.

*****An hour later *an attempted British accent*
A loud crash was heard from downstairs, Vegeta naturally ignored it and continued staring at the ceiling. A moment later he heard Bulma scream and more crashing sound. Vegeta lets out a sigh, "I should've accepted Kakarots dinner invitation, at least I'll be able to destroy him afterwards!".

Vegeta's head continued to throb as he made his way downstairs, he stood at the foot of the step and watched a chaotic scene unfolds in front of him. Bulma throwing stuff around, screaming in anger and drinking more directly from the bottle. Vegeta remembered her using a glass, so he looked around and saw the glass smashed against the door. There it is.

Vegeta stared at Bulma as she made even more mess of things, he lets out a sigh and sits down at the spot he was standing and watched. She proceeded to curse Yamcha, Vegeta and other people that might have caused her rage in the past. Until she saw Vegeta. "You!". She shouted.

"What?", Vegeta asked with a bored expression, "Are you done weakling?". Bulma fumed in anger, glaring at Vegeta which didn't actually faze him.

"Go back to bed, quietly". Vegeta stated before getting up and leaving to go to his room. "You have made enough mess for tonight".

"Vegeta!" Vegeta stopped,staring at her from the corner of his eye. "I need to talk to you !". She stomped towards him, slightly unbalanced. She stops and places her hands on her hips, her eyes locked on Vegeta.

"I'm tired of you avoiding me, why is being the strongest so important to you ?. Why are you going to such limits and hurting yourself?, why are you, avoiding me?". Vegeta returned his gaze ahead of him, he didn't know how to answer that himself. But he knows what drives him to get stronger, and why? But she'll never understand.

"Tell me, make me understand". Vegeta's eyes widened and he looked over to Bulma, but she was too drunk to concentrate on one thing for long and she fell down. Vegeta lets out a sigh, and manages to walk over stuff so he could go to her.

He picks her up in his arms, and carries her to her room. He doesnt understand why humans drink even though it damages their own health. Stupid species. He lays her back on her bed, staring at her as the moon light hit her face. He didn't understand what made him to think differently of her, but he wasn't going to entertain that thought. He turned to leave. "I'm sorry Vegeta, I'm sorry. You must be so alone, especially when the people you know are gone". Bulma whispered out unconsciously.

Vegeta refused to think about it, and left. He walked into his room, closed his door and leaned back on the door, feeling the ground slipping away. He ran his hand through his hair, feeling the sudden sadness he always locked away. He didn't think much of it, but ever since he started to stay in this world, ever since he realized how truly family and friends are to be treated, he started to regret how he treated his own friends and family.

He slipped down the door, stared out the window as the moonlight flowed through the window. Lost in thoughts.

****in the morning *forced French accent*
Vegeta walked down to eat breakfast, Bulma nowhere in sight but the house seemed normal. Like nothing happened last night.

"Where's the woman that made the mess?". Vegeta asked sitting down, eyeing everything that was once broken now in prefect shape.

"Oh dear, she was so drunk last night that she'll be sleeping late today. It took me all night to clean everything up". Her mom spoke while placing the foods on the table.

"She gets very violent when she gets drunk, depends on her mood though". Her father continued. Vegeta looked down to his food, grabbed his chaps sticks and began to chomp on his food.

"But you two are going to the party tonight, she better recover till then". Her father spoke while calmly eating the food, while secretly feeding his cat shoulder.

"Whose party?". Vegeta spoke between bites.

"Gokus party, and you and Bulma are going. Didn't she tell you ?". Vegeta started to choke on his food.

"No......no she didn't". He grabbed a glass of water, and chugged all of it down.

~~~~~
Guys, guys,guys. I know you want to chase me with machine guns for not updating, but please remain clam....Lololol clam....I mean calm. I have a valid reason for it.......*thinks of a reason* actually.......I don't.......IM SORRY. *sobs* I cant think on ahead for how the story will go, you could say I have a writers block. So this chapter wasn't that romantic cause.........some issues I guess and I kinda lost interest in romantic stuff....and yeah as a girl that's not a good sign *cries while scribbling on the floor with permanent marker*

But I plan thee, to complete this fanfic with everything I have and with every emotion I have. And with a lot of patience I have. But I hope you have patience to hold in your anger and cooperate with me, I'll really appreciate it. Heck, I'm happy enough you're even reading this fanfic even though it hasn't been updated for so long. Pm me for the ranting you wish to make about me not making updates, I'll read and reply and this will make me understand better at how often and what things you would like in the fanfic. But no hate, I already have a hard time with hate. So no.

Anyway guys, thank you so much for reading this fanfic and my other fanfic. Voting and commenting, making me feel motivated and not letting me forget that I wrote fanfics that people want me to update *sweats nervously*. I hope you have a great day and night and if you're having a hard time, just, stay in there dude. I'm rooting for you. *picks up a cheerleading puffy thingy and does some nervous moves for ya* I'm sorry for what's happening to you, but please know, there are people who will be there for you, you just have to know the right one, and let me tell you, it's hard to figure that one out. I made so many mistakessssssssssssssssssssss.

Sorry if I reminded you guys of somethings, so I'll leave slowly. Letting it sink in. Bye guys, again, thanks for reading and still having hopes for this fanfic. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee