Chappie Six

Bulma started to regain conscious, she sat up on her bed and pressed her forehead as she felt throbbing. "Stupid headache". She muttered to herself as she later let out a yawn, she opened her eyes.

It was a blurry sight, after a few seconds she could see her environment very clearly. It was a dark room but she was pretty sure that it was morning outside. Her room seemed odd, it's very neat and clean when Bulma's room is a mess where you can even trip the moment you enter her room.

She examined some more and found a lot of things missing, and the room color was different too. Her eyes widen as she saw a dark figure lying on the couch, it's chest moving up and down.

Cautiously Bulma silently slipped off the comfy bed and crawled closer to the figure, she had forgotten about her headache. She could hear soft breathing, when she came close she recognized the dark figure instantly, it was Vegeta.

"Then this is Vegeta's room". She slammed her hands on her mouth after that thought came out of her mouth, she was speechless, she didn't know how she got here and what the situation was. She started to blush but started to get angry at the same time.

But as she looked down at the sleeping Saiyan Prince she had forgotten about her anger towards him, she just wondered how she got in his room and why was he sleeping on the couch. "He even looks cute when his asleep".

"What are you babbling about woman". Bulma let out a gasp and crawled backwards until her back hit the wall. She looked frightened towards Vegeta who grunted and sat up on the couch.

"Can't you blabber somewhere else, disturbing my slumber". Vegeta grunted the last part to himself, Bulma started to blush, she looked like a tomato if you ask me, but she quickly started to get angry.

"How did I get here?, where's Yamcha?". Vegeta shrugged off the first question but grunted when he heard that fools name, the so called good boyfriend.

"You were drunk last night so I had to save your sorry little butt before things had turned bad for you, and as for your boyfriend he must have ditched you that very night or fell asleep in some street". He folded his arm and looked at the ground.

"And why did I need saving?". Bulma copied his annoyed look and folded her arms too.

"You weaklings, why do you drink when you clearly know something like this can happen. You were at the verge of being raped if it wasn't for me, your pathetic state where you can't do much was to their advantage". He grunted.

Bulma was dumbfounded, she couldn't believe that this happened and that Vegeta had to come saw her, and that Yamcha is somewhere that a lot of people doesn't know.

"So you were following me?". A smile started to spread over Bulma's face as she realized what had happened, Vegeta had accepted her invitation but was out of her sight, now she felt like she was being protected by someone.

"I...I wasn't!, I just knew something bad will happen with your retarded boyfriend around".

"At least you came", Bulma slightly bent towards him and kissed him on the cheek and happily strolled outside of his bedroom, while Vegeta stared in shock. Bulma giggled to herself.

"Oh". She turned around before closing the door. "Yamcha is not my boyfriend". She closed the door and left with a smile on her face, she was really happy today.

Vegeta didn't care but he was a bit relieved when he heard that Yamcha won't be a headache for him, he let out a sigh and leaned back on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

After a few hours Vegeta went downstairs to fill his empty stomach and to get back on his training. He saw Bulma eating her breakfast while her mom placed some dishes on the table, Vegeta sat down and immediately started to eat his food, glancing at Bulma time to time while Bulma looked at him under her eyelashes.

After Vegeta was done he stood up, Bulma silently sipped on her tea. Vegeta was passing by her but Bulma felt annoyed of being ignored and she noticed that he wasn't going up to his room as usual.

''Where are you going?, don't you wanna say something mean to me or something?". A smirk spread over Vegeta's face.

"I have important things to do then this". He grunted and started to walk away.