Chappie Nine

Vegeta tapped his foot furiously, standing at the main entrance of Capsule Corporation. He stared at the dark sky, still confused about his feelings towards a certain human and overall human "friends".

"What's taking her so long?" Vegeta grunts out, turning to head back in and kick Bulma out of the room already but stops on his track.

Why is he still waiting for her here? Why is he even going to this stupid party held by Kakarot? His pride keeps clashing with his emotions, his feelings to accept the others, but......he just can't. It infuriates him how he can't settle these thoughts down already, he feels.....

The door opens snapping Vegeta out of his thoughts, he looks up from the ground and meets Bulma's eyes. His eyes widen in response when he examined her beautiful black gown, her eye catching make up, everything about her.

Vegeta clears his throat looking away, pulling on his tux collar. "Sorry it took awhile" Bulma says in a small voice, quietly following Vegeta as he slowly walks forward.

"Whatever, can we leave already?" Vegeta asks as they patiently walk to where the car-that might have been repaired- is parked.

"Thanks for waiting". Bulma says again, a vein throbs on Vegetas big forehead (lol I have big forehead too XD), he twirls around and leans closer to Bulma, their faces inches away.

"Why are you saying stupid things?", he glares at her. "Stop being like this" he steps back. "I don't like it at all" he mumbles out the last part continuing his walk.

"What?" Bulma asks catching up to him after her temporary frozen state.

"Nothing weakling", Vegeta sighs out rubbing his forehead. "Where's the damn car?"

\\(T~T)//..........(I'm sorry)
Vegeta and Bulma finally reach the evening party, sharing a long awkward silent ride. (These situations makes me so uncomfortable).

They step out of the car and quietly enter through Gokus main entrance not saying a word. "Vegeta !" Goku shouts out making his way towards the couple, Chichi towards Bulma to greet them.

"How are you ?" Goku chuckles out, but Vegeta growls in response and walks away from him leaving Goku embarrased and lets out a nervous laugh.

"Why?" Goku asks himself following Vegeta. "Hey Vegeta !" He rushes to him.

"Bulma, is everything okay?" Chichi asks seeing her friend gloomy, Bulma shakes her head in response.

"It's fine, just tired".

\\^~^//......
"Can you believe this? Yamcha totally slept through what happened!" Bulma rants out to Chichi while chugging down on more alcohol.

"If I see him, I'll destroy him !" Chichis aura slowly goes over 9000 as she drains a whole bottle of alcohol down her throat.

"Remind me again, why I bring that damn woman to places like this and have this route happen EVERY FUCKING TIME !" Vegeta shouts out angrily, Goku has a huge sweat drop. He didn't know Chichi would get like this too. (Sweat drop swear drop)

Krillin was also drunk and lying on the floor, Piccolo was examining the tv.......internally, the parts were everywhere.

Most of the guests that did come had left already, it was past 3 and everyone was tired. Master Roshi stayed, he was lying unconscious outside because he was peeping on girls from the window.....until they punched the peeping tom and he fell to his temporary death...is it ?

"Hey guys! " Yamcha steps in casually, stroking his hair. "Am I late for the party?". Everyone stares at his dumb donkey, it's 4 am in the FREAKIN MORNING. He missed it.

"Hey..." Bulma says in a tired voice, "isn't that..." before she could complete it Vegeta pounced on him, grabbing his neck ready to punch but Goku pulls him back.

"Let me go Kakarot ! I need to kill him just like last time and this time no dragon ball !". Yamcha sweats nervously watching the struggles between Goku and Vegeta.

"Yamcha" Chichi calls out standing up from her seat, Yamcha looks at her and trembles at the sight.

Chichi had her bangs covering her eyes but red orbs glowed instead, she slowly pulls out a katana from her silver dress.

"Um", Yamcha swallows stepping back. "I think I came at the wrong time". He starts to run out.

"Yamchaaaaaaaaa!" Chichi screams out crazily and chases after him like a mad woman.

"Chichi not you too !" Goku shouts out and chases after her too, disappearing in the dark forest.

Vegeta stares at Bulma, she giggles to herself and flops right onto the table knocked out. Vegeta lets out a long deep sigh, contemplating life.

"Am I her servant? Always getting her drunk self home". He gets closer, making a mental note of burning Yamcha alive maybe later on. He stares at her, she looked beautiful in the dim lit room but Vegeta could still see the tear slowly slide down her face, her face slightly wrinkled in pain.

"Lets get you home", Vegeta slips his hands under her, picking her up bridal style her again.  

~~~~~~~(×_×)~~~~~~~~~~
GUYS. TOO MUCH PEOPLE AFTER ME WITH CHAINSAWS OH MY GOD.
Thank you for for still voting and commenting on this fan fic, even though it was practically abandoned. The years went so fast that I had forgotten that I had a wattpad account *epic Sweat drop*

I apologise for doing this, I wanted to make this chapter a happy fun one but.....I don't rememeber how the story is till now and I thought if I keep on pushing back the update I might lose even more readers so here's an update for this month, another one at the end of this month or in between.

I love reading your comments, so please continue commenting and thank you again for giving this fan fic a shot. Thank you.

Now then *runs from all those chainsaws*  AND I'M SORRY FOR THE REALLY LATE UPDATE !!!