Chappie three

As Vegeta and Bulma made their way in the mall, a group of boys were huddled in a corner near the entrance. They kept watching the entry waiting, but they saw Bulma step in which made them stare at her and start whistling. Vegeta had quite a distance so they didn't notice him following her.

Bulma ignored them as she made her way to a men's clothing store, Vegeta shot them a glare and growled lowly which caught they attention. They all fell silent as they realized that Vegeta was with her, and when they noticed how strong he looked, the group of boys were skinny so it would have been easy for Vegeta if he had to take them down.

Vegeta came to a stop behind Bulma in the store, still maintaining some distance from her. Bulma was looking at a black leather jacket while Vegeta stared at the ground, annoyed.

"This will look good on you". Bulma said as she tossed it to Vegeta. "Hold it". Vegeta grunted as Bulma went back to looking through some clothes. Bulma was getting tired of Vegeta always grunting or growling, she heard him do that as they were coming in the store.

"Fine!, if you don't like my choice of clothing then go look for them yourself". Vegeta was tired of Bulma's behavior.

"Fine". He growled and dashed away from her, he went to another section of the store and went through some clothes he found it appropriate.

"Hey big boy". A seductive voice came from behind him, Vegeta was tired of this place already. He turned around to see a short girl looking up at him in a flirty way, her clothes were very exposing which made Vegeta look away instantly.

"What do you want?". He asked annoyed.

"What do you mean what do I want?, I want you". Vegeta raised his eye brows in confusion, giving a side look at her. She wrapped herself around his arm. "Your very strong". She said with a flirty smile.

Vegeta started to tense, then anger started to boil in him. He hated earthlings and especially the ones who would throw themselves to anyone, he was going to blast her.

"Hey hey hey hold up, who are you?". Bulma asked in anger, she didn't like any other woman rub against him. She yanked her out of his arm and glared at her.

My name is Ira and I am his girlfriend". Vegeta growled and looked away in disgust.

"Well Ira, nice meeting you but you have to leave before I might do something to that slutty face of yours". Bulma showed Ira her balled up fist. Which made her fold her arms and smirk.

"What are you suppose to be, his girlfriend?". Her smirk widened when she saw Bulma's glare start to fade away, she lowered her fist in defeat. That's right, what am I suppose to be to him. I am nothing but a weakling to him who provides him with nothing but food, shelter and training equipment.

"She's my girlfriend, what else do you wanna know?". Vegeta grabbed Ira's arm and glared at her pulling her away from Bulma.

"No she's not!". Her voice started to pitch higher in a irritating way. Bulma had enough, she grabbed her by the arm and dragged her out of the store. "I Bulma Brief, have the right to drag a person who is trying to bother me out of this store". The cashier were going to protest, but when they realized who she was they stay put.

She threw her out of the store and closed the door so that she won't be able to enter again, Bulma gave her a middle finger and walked away in pride. Ira sadly looked at her retrieving back, then started to walk in random directions. She wanted to someone right now, she was so alone. That's what she thought.

She saw another muscular figure walking by with a few bags in his hand, Ira rushed to his side and wrapped her hand around his arm. "So where are we going next handsome?". The man dressed in his martial arts suit let out a nervous laugh.

"I think you got the wrong guy". He started to rub the back of his head.

"What do you mean?". She gave him a confused yet innocent look.

"Goku!, what are you doing with that woman?". A loud voice yelled behind them, they both turned with shock.

"Chichi, it's not what it looks like. She just thinks I'm some other guy". Goku rubbed the back of his head while Ira held closely to his other arm.

"Who are you?!". Chichi asked in a menacing voice.

"I am Ira, Goku's new girlfriend. He doesn't need you anymore". Ira casually started to shoo her away with her hand, Chichi started to boil with anger.

"No one dates my husband". She ripped Ira from his arm and started to drag her to a nearest restroom, Ira started to struggle, she looked up at Goku for help but he just rubbed the back of his head nervously.

"Sorry about that". He yelled as she was pulled inside the restroom and Chichi locked the door from the outside. Ira started to bang the door, calling for help but no one would free her. She sighed in defeat and sat down on the floor in sadness.

"I have no one". She sighed in defeat, she heard a jumping noise. She looked up in horror and saw a green alien looking frog looking up at her with a grin, Ira let out a scream and kicked the frog away from her while clawing at the door. The frog hit the wall face first and slid down in pain, his name was once Captain Ginyu.

Chichi went back to join Goku, she slipped her hand around his arm and leaned closer to him. "No one touches my husband". They started walking, Goku kissed her forehead lightly.

"I love you Chichi". Chichi pulled him closer. "I love you too Goku".

"Your sticking with me". Bulma said angrily when she stood in front of Vegeta with her arms folded. Vegeta grunted and looked away and followed her as she threw random clothes to him while he caught all of them with an annoyed reaction. After a while of grabbing the clothes which look good on Vegeta, they finally made it to the cashier.

The cashier looked at the pile of clothes in front of him in shock and then at Bulma. "What are you waiting for, cash it in!". Bulma yelled when she saw his shocked stare.

He quickly went back to work and cashed all the clothes, Bulma paid him and went out. Vegeta grabbed the bags and followed behind. They were silent the whole trip, Vegeta carried her bridal style once they were outside. Bulma stayed silent, she couldn't think of anything else. Just one thing, she's my girlfriend.