Part 1

Hello! Welcome to my new story!

Disclaimer; I don't own Harry Potter, but I like to play with the characters!

I hope you all like it!

This is my first Tom/Harry fic! And it's time travel, so nothing icky will happen with big age differences!

This will be a back to the 1940's fic with Harry in Slytherin and him being Master of Death so a powerful Harry fic!

ENJOY!

****

Harry walks with a nervous flutter towards the gargoyle statue that will give him entrance to the Headmasters office. Dumbledore had told him that he wanted to give Harry private lessons. And Harry jumped at the opportunity. Wanting nothing more than to end what already seems like an endless war.

When Dumbledore came to get him in the summer, he knew something was wrong with the Headmaster. He could feel it in his bones. Of course, he also saw the blackened hand, but it was something more, and he knew that for sure.

Dumbledore has been hiding things from him since the moment his parents died. Harry isn't stupid, but he respects the man still a little. He did give him a home away from the Dursleys, even if he needs to return every freaking summer.

But Harry has been talking more and more with Hermione about some stuff that just didn't was adding up. Why didn't Dumbledore used his powers as Supreme Mugwump or Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot to release an innocent man from Azkaban? Sure with his influence, he could've helped Sirius when he found out about his innocence? Why would he let two thirteen-year-olds save the man with a Hippogriff?

Or why needed Harry to return to the Dursleys every summer? For some blood wards? If Harry and Hermione were correct, blood wards were illegal. Why did the leader of the light use Dark magic? And why did Harry still needed to return after his fourth year? Voldemort used Harry's blood to be resurrected. He literally has the same blood in his system. But when Harry told Dumbledore exactly that, he waved his worries away.

And why didn't he ever try to check up on Harry when Harry was at his Muggle relatives, relatives that didn't want him and locked him in a cupboard and starved him so many times.

Why didn't Dumbledore pull him out of the Triwizard tournament? As his official magical guardian, Dumbledore had the possibility. Unfortunately, Harry only figured that out in his fifth year.

So Harry is doubting the man but is reluctant to let go of all of the respect. There should be a reason for all of it, shouldn't it? Maybe he gets to know why all of this happened after the 'lessons' Dumbledore wants to give him.

''Chocolate frogs,'' He says, and the statue springs aside. Harry quickly makes his way up and knocks on the still-closed door.

''Come in!'' Dumbledore's voice travels through the door, and the door opens without Harry even touching it.

''You wanted to see me, sir?'' Harry asks while his eyes dart around the room. The last time he was here, he completely destroyed the room because of that dammed prophecy and because Sirius just died. His emotions weren't under control. Something he has been working on, Snape may have been teaching Harry Occlumency, but Harry now knows he went about it all wrong, only trying to hurt Harry in the process. It makes Harry dislike his Potion's professor, even more. And he loathes it that the dungeon bat has now become his teacher in his favorite subject.