Part 7

Okay, don't hate me!! But this is the last chapter!

This chapter was practically writing itself because I really couldn't stop writing after the last one.

I don't own anything from Harry Potter! And I don't get paid for this story, obviously.

Little warning; Smut in this chapter!

Also, it starts with Tom's POV from the moment Harry is whisked away by Grindelwald.

ENJOY the story! ❤❤

****

Tom doesn't know how he started walking back to the school, but he thinks Malfoy practically dragged him back. It must be. He thinks he is actually in shock after seeing Harry go with Grindelwald.

Harry wasn't ready, Harry couldn't defeat Grindelwald, or at least that is what Tom thought. But he hoped, no, he craved for himself to be wrong for once. He needed Harry to be fine, to walk back into the Great Hall and just saunter up to Tom and tell him that he has been a fool.

Tom now knew that he had been. He should have never delved into Horcruxes, and he understood that Harry was appalled by him. He needed to fix this. He needed to be whole again so he could be whole with Harry. He didn't want eternal life anymore. Not if it meant that he didn't have Harry anymore. He only wanted Harry at his side.

A little voice in his head told him he was pathetic, and it sounded like his father, but he didn't care anymore. He had been a loose cannon, and Harry had shown him that.

Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry, that were Tom's thoughts the whole way back to the castle, he somewhat noticed that Malfoy was dragging him to the hospital ward, but why he didn't know. He then was pushed down onto a bed, and a calming draught was forced into his mouth.

''Drink up, Mister Riddle. You had a panic attack.'' The Madam told him, making him flinch. He had never been this out of it. The only panic attack he had ever had was when the bombs were dropped in London a couple of years ago. He had been at the orphanage at the time, and he had never been more afraid in his life. But back then, he was afraid for his own life. Now he was scared for Harry's.

Malfoy stayed with him, and Tom would have never shown him a weakness if it wasn't Malfoy. He truly saw the boy as his friend now. He already felt like that a couple of weeks now, but after Lestrange, he saw that Malfoy's devotion wasn't one out of fear but out of respect. For him and for Harry.

When the Madam of the hospital ward bustled away from him, he turned to Malfoy.

''Thank you, Abraxas. I'm sorry for my - breakdown.'' Tom said with a scrunched-up nose, hating that he had fallen apart like this.

''It's fine, my lord. I understand.'' Malfoy responded with a sad smile.

Tom swallowed heavily. Abraxas knew about his relationship with Harry and even teased him about it.

''Call me Tom, please. I don't think I'm fit for being a lord.''

Abraxas hummed while looking Tom up and down. ''I disagree. You finally let us show that you're human. You tried to rule us by fear, but now you have my respect. Your ideas were always good. The execution, on the other hand, isn't what this world needs. But together with Harry, you two will be an unstoppable force. You two will improve this world. For all generations to come. So I still think you're suited for a lord. And you're Lord Slytherin, after all.'' Abraxas drawled, but when Tom looked at the boy, he saw him smile.