Part 6

Another chapter! Whoo! This will continue immediately after where the last chapter ended.

A little warning, I'm awful at writing actual fights, so there isn't much about the whole duel that's happening in this chapter, but I hope you still like it!

Enjoy!

****

''Tom! He's crazy! He attack-'' Lestrange tries only to be cut off by Tom's glare.

''You dared to touch what is mine?'' Tom snarls. When Tom saw Lestrange kiss Harry, he lost it. For a second, he thought Harry kissed Lestrange back, and his heart started to break, but it was even worse. Lestrange was forcing himself on Harry. His Harry.

Lestrange looked up at him with fearful eyes, but surely, he knew that it was too late now. There would be no mercy after hurting Harry. Tom couldn't forgive anyone for that.

''Crucio!''

The spell struck Lestrange, and he started screaming while falling on the floor. Tom could hear someone yell his name, but he didn't let up the spell. He lost all his senses for a moment, only focussing on Lestrange. Who was still whithering on the spot. I wouldn't surprise Tom if this was his most powerful crucio ever.

Someone was pulling at his wand arm, but it didn't do much, and Tom pushed them away. Only to suddenly be brought to his knees from the most powerful and suppressing magic he ever felt.

He was choking, and the spell stopped. The pressure on his throat loosened immediately, and he sagged a little only to righten his shoulders rapidly.

He looked up fearfully, expecting an enemy, not Harry staring down at him as if he didn't know him. Not Harry, please, not Harry. Harry couldn't look at him like that. He was defending Harry! How could Harry stop him!?

Harry blinked, and all the emotion slid off his face. His eyes that always sparkled with so much were now void, and only a cold look remained. The temperature around them dropped at least ten degrees, Tom shivered, but he couldn't look away from Harry.

Harry lifted his hand and waved it over Lestrange. The twitching stopped from what Tom could see from the corner of his eye, but that low life didn't deserve anything, not even a glance from Tom. He kept his eyes focused on Harry.

As soon as Harry was finished with whatever he was doing, he started talking.

''Abraxas. Bring Lestrange to the hospital wing. They will not find any Crucio damage. Tell them you found him in the corridor and don't know what happened. I assume I can count on your silence?'' Harry spoke while leveling Abraxas with a look.

Malfoy was silent for a moment before speaking. ''Of course, my lords.'' Then he levitated Lestrange from the floor and left the Room of Requirement. Silence rang loud through the room. Only Tom's rapid breathing was filling the empty space.

Harry seemed oddly calm, something Tom had not expected, and it worried him just a little.

''Why did you stop me?'' Tom rasped out, his anger pulling on his insides, eating him away. That low life son of a bitch should've been tortured unti-

''Because you would've killed him, Tom.'' Harry interrupted his inner turmoil.

''And he would've deserved it! He touched you without your consent!'' Tom snarled, unwillingly thinking back to when he saw Lestrange push his filthy mouth against Harry's—pinned him down with magic so he couldn't escape.

''I was handling it! For fucks sake, Tom! You can't keep killing people just because it's at your convenience!'' Harry snapped. Finally, some emotion bled through in those green-green eyes. Unfortunately, Tom only saw rage.